- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can 3 Years Ago
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
- Homophobic pastor blocked from hosting event at Cracker Barrel Today 12:01 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in July 2019 Today 12:01 PM
- Biden faces backlash for remarks about working with segregationist senators Today 10:58 AM
Vimeo’s new online store will include ‘Mad Men,’ ‘Orange Is the New Black’
Lionsgate partners to sell its catalog in a Hollywood first.
The companies announced the deal Tuesday, saying that the new service officially debut Oct. 18 at Mipcom in Cannes, France. Lionsgate stated that the deal covers most of its nearly 80-series catalog, including titles like Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Casual, and The Royals, and that movie titles will be added to the library following its launch.
The deal marks the first time a Hollywood studio has partnered with a service to exclusively launch a store this way. The titles will be available on Vimeo both in the U.S. and in over 150 countries worldwide.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.