- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington’s untimely death last week came two months after the band’s most recent album was released and a week before their now-canceled tour, which means there’s a fair amount of press they’d been working on these last few weeks that’s in the can now.
One such clip is a Carpool Karaoke the band filmed for James Corden’s Late Late Show spinoff less than a week before the singer’s death. Much like Jimmy Fallon’s Lip Sync Battle, Corden is doing a series with Apple Music dedicated to his popular musical segment, and it’s set to premiere Aug. 8.
On July 14, the band piled into a car with comedian Ken Jeong to sing some tunes, and last week Jeong took to Twitter to express his condolences when news of Bennington’s passing broke.
“I am in shock and heartbroken,” he wrote. “All my thoughts and prayers go out to Chester and his family and friends at this time.”
I am in shock and heartbroken. All my thoughts and prayers go out to Chester and his family and friends at this time.— Ken Jeong (@kenjeong) July 20, 2017
According to Variety, the episode will in October.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.