- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Lin Manuel Miranda and Jennifer Lopez just dropped a surprise collaboration
Jennifer Lopez and ‘Hamilton’ creator Lin Manuel Miranda secretly recorded a song to benefit victims of the Orlando shooting.
In between Hamilton and his seemingly endless number of other side projects, Miranda found time to collaborate with Jennifer Lopez on a new song. Titled “Love Make The World Go Round,” the track was recorded to benefit the Hispanic Federation’s fund for victims of the Orlando shooting.
Miranda and Lopez posted a 30-second clip on Twitter, over a video of the two artists working together in the studio.
Eagle-eyed fans were already wondering if the two stars were collaborating on a new project, after Jennifer Lopez posted a selfie with Miranda in the background last week.
A photo posted by Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) on
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor