- The coolest Easter eggs in HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ 3 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish hit herself in the face with a mic—and reminded us why we love her 3 Years Ago
- Review: Wyze’s budget security cams easily compete with big-name brands Today 7:16 AM
- Review: Jedi: Fallen Order knows why you love Star Wars Today 7:00 AM
- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
Saturday Night Live‘s Leslie Jones has officially touched down in Rio to serve as a correspondent during the games after her livetweet of the televised events went viral this week, and she’s hit the ground running.
First things first, she has her own official Olympics Snapchat filter:
And she’s documenting her entire experience on all of her accounts:
Jones reportedly starts her new gig Friday, though there’s no word yet on which event she’ll be tackling first.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.