- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why 5 Years Ago
- Recreate a Hogwarts holiday with the LEGO ‘Harry Potter’ Advent calendar 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Titans vs. Jaguars on Thursday Night Football 5 Years Ago
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh Today 8:13 AM
- Night Monkey finally gets the trailer he deserves Today 8:04 AM
- All the TV series and films coming to AppleTV+ Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ Today 7:00 AM
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart Today 6:30 AM
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
Kristen Schaal is taking the fight on manspreading straight to the emotional core of the matter: the testicles.
The debate over ball space has caused quite a stir in New York City and other major cities as of late, prompting the MTA to take an official stance on it. (They oppose manspreading.) While Jon Stewart found it to be reasonable, others on The Daily Show did not—namely Schaal, whom he brought on to back him up because, well, she’s a woman.
Schaal said she understood the manspreaders and their oppression. After all, not too long ago they had control over everything, but now, spreading their legs on the subway is the only thing they truly have left. She can barely stand it—literally.
Ultimately, Schaal took her plea straight to Stewart’s balls, reminding them how testicles used to be free, which isn’t something you see everyday.
Screengrab via The Daily Show/Comedy Central
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.