- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide 5 Months Ago
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Today 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Today 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Today 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Animal Planet online for free Today 6:00 AM
- White House frames fiery Oval Office meeting as ‘constructive dialogue’ Tuesday 5:45 PM
- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
Every once in a while, it’s healthy for a couple to air out their issues. But Younes Bendjima picked an interesting time and location to voice his displeasure with Kourtney Kardashian’s sexy Instagram shots.
The 25-year-old model has no issue posting half-naked selfies on his own Instagram account but when the mom of three poses in a bikini, the beefcake takes issue. Kardashian, 39, uploaded this shot of her in a thong that earned over 2 million likes.
Bendjima speculated in a now-deleted comment as to why the shot was so popular with Kardashian’s followers in the comments section of the photo.
Kardashian’s fans were quick to jump to her defense, clapping back at Bendjima after he seemed to throw shade at his girlfriend of two years.
“Sis throw away your whole boyfriend. You don’t need that kind of negativity. Keep slaying, mama!”
“Man it ain’t the 1st booty pic u have taken so he need to simma down and let u do u”
The couple just returned from a vacation in Europe together in which the couple posed for several half-naked photos together and the mom has been posting sexy shots online for years, even doing a revealing photo shoot while nine months pregnant. We’re not sure what the dude’s deal is.
Correction: A previous version of this story included a screengrab highlighting a different Instagram user quoting Bendjima’s original, deleted “That’s what you need to show to get likes?” comment.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.