- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Every once in a while, it’s healthy for a couple to air out their issues. But Younes Bendjima picked an interesting time and location to voice his displeasure with Kourtney Kardashian’s sexy Instagram shots.
The 25-year-old model has no issue posting half-naked selfies on his own Instagram account but when the mom of three poses in a bikini, the beefcake takes issue. Kardashian, 39, uploaded this shot of her in a thong that earned over 2 million likes.
Bendjima speculated in a now-deleted comment as to why the shot was so popular with Kardashian’s followers in the comments section of the photo.
Kardashian’s fans were quick to jump to her defense, clapping back at Bendjima after he seemed to throw shade at his girlfriend of two years.
“Sis throw away your whole boyfriend. You don’t need that kind of negativity. Keep slaying, mama!”
“Man it ain’t the 1st booty pic u have taken so he need to simma down and let u do u”
The couple just returned from a vacation in Europe together in which the couple posed for several half-naked photos together and the mom has been posting sexy shots online for years, even doing a revealing photo shoot while nine months pregnant. We’re not sure what the dude’s deal is.
Correction: A previous version of this story included a screengrab highlighting a different Instagram user quoting Bendjima’s original, deleted “That’s what you need to show to get likes?” comment.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.