- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Every once in a while, it’s healthy for a couple to air out their issues. But Younes Bendjima picked an interesting time and location to voice his displeasure with Kourtney Kardashian’s sexy Instagram shots.
The 25-year-old model has no issue posting half-naked selfies on his own Instagram account but when the mom of three poses in a bikini, the beefcake takes issue. Kardashian, 39, uploaded this shot of her in a thong that earned over 2 million likes.
Bendjima speculated in a now-deleted comment as to why the shot was so popular with Kardashian’s followers in the comments section of the photo.
Kardashian’s fans were quick to jump to her defense, clapping back at Bendjima after he seemed to throw shade at his girlfriend of two years.
“Sis throw away your whole boyfriend. You don’t need that kind of negativity. Keep slaying, mama!”
“Man it ain’t the 1st booty pic u have taken so he need to simma down and let u do u”
The couple just returned from a vacation in Europe together in which the couple posed for several half-naked photos together and the mom has been posting sexy shots online for years, even doing a revealing photo shoot while nine months pregnant. We’re not sure what the dude’s deal is.
Correction: A previous version of this story included a screengrab highlighting a different Instagram user quoting Bendjima’s original, deleted “That’s what you need to show to get likes?” comment.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.