- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report 2 Years Ago
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people 2 Years Ago
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Today 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Today 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Today 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Today 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Today 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Today 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Today 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Today 11:21 AM
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
Every once in a while, it’s healthy for a couple to air out their issues. But Younes Bendjima picked an interesting time and location to voice his displeasure with Kourtney Kardashian’s sexy Instagram shots.
The 25-year-old model has no issue posting half-naked selfies on his own Instagram account but when the mom of three poses in a bikini, the beefcake takes issue. Kardashian, 39, uploaded this shot of her in a thong that earned over 2 million likes.
Bendjima speculated in a now-deleted comment as to why the shot was so popular with Kardashian’s followers in the comments section of the photo.
Kardashian’s fans were quick to jump to her defense, clapping back at Bendjima after he seemed to throw shade at his girlfriend of two years.
“Sis throw away your whole boyfriend. You don’t need that kind of negativity. Keep slaying, mama!”
“Man it ain’t the 1st booty pic u have taken so he need to simma down and let u do u”
The couple just returned from a vacation in Europe together in which the couple posed for several half-naked photos together and the mom has been posting sexy shots online for years, even doing a revealing photo shoot while nine months pregnant. We’re not sure what the dude’s deal is.
Correction: A previous version of this story included a screengrab highlighting a different Instagram user quoting Bendjima’s original, deleted “That’s what you need to show to get likes?” comment.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.