- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
Every once in a while, it’s healthy for a couple to air out their issues. But Younes Bendjima picked an interesting time and location to voice his displeasure with Kourtney Kardashian’s sexy Instagram shots.
The 25-year-old model has no issue posting half-naked selfies on his own Instagram account but when the mom of three poses in a bikini, the beefcake takes issue. Kardashian, 39, uploaded this shot of her in a thong that earned over 2 million likes.
Bendjima speculated in a now-deleted comment as to why the shot was so popular with Kardashian’s followers in the comments section of the photo.
Kardashian’s fans were quick to jump to her defense, clapping back at Bendjima after he seemed to throw shade at his girlfriend of two years.
“Sis throw away your whole boyfriend. You don’t need that kind of negativity. Keep slaying, mama!”
“Man it ain’t the 1st booty pic u have taken so he need to simma down and let u do u”
The couple just returned from a vacation in Europe together in which the couple posed for several half-naked photos together and the mom has been posting sexy shots online for years, even doing a revealing photo shoot while nine months pregnant. We’re not sure what the dude’s deal is.
Correction: A previous version of this story included a screengrab highlighting a different Instagram user quoting Bendjima’s original, deleted “That’s what you need to show to get likes?” comment.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.