- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped 4 Years Ago
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses 4 Years Ago
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart 4 Years Ago
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
If you’ve sensed a disturbance in the Force, it might be because a new Kardashian nude has surfaced.
It’s been a year since Kim Kardashian attempted to break the Internet with her butt, and now Kourtney Kardashian is giving it a shot. She posted a photo to Instagram on Wednesday, captioned with the (sorely underused) creepy smiling moon emoji.
The photos are part of a series by Brian Bowen Smith, and they will definitely make you immediately want to start doing squats again. This also might be the one thing on the Internet today that is not Star Wars promo.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.