- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Kirk Cameron’s ‘Saving Christmas’ is now the worst-rated movie on IMDb
It’s a Christmas miracle.
Well, Internet. You did it. Balance has been restored. Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas is officially the worst-rated movie on IMDb.
Last month, the former Growing Pains star put out a call to his followers, asking them to help “storm the gates of Rotten Tomatoes,” in an effort to get his new movie, Saving Christmas, some good reviews. He wanted the liberal media to know people still want to see movies like Saving Christmas, which, according to IMDb, is about Cameron “enjoying the annual Christmas party extravaganza thrown by his sister until he realizes he needs to help out Christian, his brother-in-law who has a bad case of the bah-humbugs. Kirk’s fresh look at Christmas provides Christian the chance to see Christ is where He has always been: at the center of our Christmas celebrations and traditions.”
I mean, look at this poster.
The people did speak up, as Cameron instructed. The movie now has a 0 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and it’s currently the No. 1 worst-rated movie on IMDb. No. 2 on the list? 2010’s Birdemic: Shock and Terror. Also on the list: Paris Hilton’s 2008 epic, The Hottie and the Nottie. Consider Christmas saved.
KCam, this is the best press you could get.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.