- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Kirk Cameron’s ‘Saving Christmas’ is now the worst-rated movie on IMDb
It’s a Christmas miracle.
Well, Internet. You did it. Balance has been restored. Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas is officially the worst-rated movie on IMDb.
Last month, the former Growing Pains star put out a call to his followers, asking them to help “storm the gates of Rotten Tomatoes,” in an effort to get his new movie, Saving Christmas, some good reviews. He wanted the liberal media to know people still want to see movies like Saving Christmas, which, according to IMDb, is about Cameron “enjoying the annual Christmas party extravaganza thrown by his sister until he realizes he needs to help out Christian, his brother-in-law who has a bad case of the bah-humbugs. Kirk’s fresh look at Christmas provides Christian the chance to see Christ is where He has always been: at the center of our Christmas celebrations and traditions.”
I mean, look at this poster.
The people did speak up, as Cameron instructed. The movie now has a 0 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and it’s currently the No. 1 worst-rated movie on IMDb. No. 2 on the list? 2010’s Birdemic: Shock and Terror. Also on the list: Paris Hilton’s 2008 epic, The Hottie and the Nottie. Consider Christmas saved.
KCam, this is the best press you could get.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.