- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video 1 Year Ago
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Today 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Today 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
Kim Kardashian is an expert when it comes to managing the limelight. Her lifestyle empire of branded products is perennially successful in part because her otherworldly fame stays grounded in relatable moments. Like how unpleasant and tricky it is to take a family photo.
Late Wednesday she shared a good one. But rather than framing the photo as an airbrushed celebration of her diverse, healthy, and happy family, Kardashian got real in the caption: “I don’t think you really understand how hard it is to take a good family pic. This was all we got before all three kids started crying. I think I cried too.”
I don’t think you really understand how hard it is to take a good family pic. This was all we got before all three kids started crying. I think I cried too pic.twitter.com/BPABMliaU5
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 4, 2018
The candor was so refreshing that it sparked a long chain of replies, jolting the tweet into a verified Twitter Moments slideshow.
Hahahahaha!!! My 4 year old perfect looking school pictures actually have the hidden teacher at the bottom holding her feet down 😂😂
— KC (@Kandy1love) April 5, 2018
Twitter users even had some good advice for Kardashian and her gang.
“I started telling my three kids that if they all smile at the camera we only have to take one picture….it surprisingly works! And of course the baby can do whatever they want and will be adorable!” Bethany De Paz wrote after seeing Kardashian’s family. “Also, your family pic turned out adorable.”
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.