- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it 11 Months Ago
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing 11 Months Ago
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
Viral conspiracy theory forces Kim Kardashian to address rumors of Drake affair
She says she’s not Kiki.
The conspiracy theory, which appears to have been first posted by Twitter user @mdaixo__ (with a very similar thread from Tyler Morrison getting even more traction), breaks down what may have been going on between Kardashian and Drake while looping in recent feuds with Kanye West and Pusha T. It also argued that Kardashian was “Kiki” in Drake’s song “In My Feelings” and pointed to the fact that Kardashian called herself Kiki as far back as 2010. (She also has a lipstick color named Kiki.)
GUYS IS KIKI (drake - in my feelings) KIM KARDASHIAN! Let’s take a seat and break this one down! THREAD pic.twitter.com/sHDCzgK9T1— mimi305 (@mdaixo__) August 30, 2018
Drake’s been telling us for months now he slept with Kim K, we just haven’t been listening— Tyler Morrison (@tmorrison24) August 31, 2018
- a thread pic.twitter.com/YVCehJI5fQ
@mdaixo__ offered the possibility that Drake alluded to Kardashian as a response to his feud with West and highlighted several examples of Drake referencing or naming the partners or exes of other rappers with whom he’s feuding in songs. Morrison even brought in the close proximity of Kardashian and Drake’s homes as potential evidence and that their relationship might’ve been why Drake and West were fighting in the first place.
The conspiracy theory was given even more leverage by Nick Cannon, who told Complex on its show Everyday Struggle that the rumor of Drake and Kardashian sleeping together “ain’t that far off of a concept.”
“Never happened,” she wrote. “End of story.”
And now Kardashian’s had her say—sans diss track.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.