- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Saturday 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Saturday 6:30 AM
In a valiant effort to keep up with ratings, Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians turned up the heat on a family feud.
Caitlyn Jenner‘s new memoir was the focus, as matriarch Kris Jenner enlisted help of daughter Kim Kardashian in gauging just how upset she should be over some of the depictions of her. In this clip, Kardashian also places the blame on Caitlyn for starting three families and screwing them all over.
Regarding the memoir—in which Jenner talks about her gender identity and describes being a “punching bag” while married to Kris—she tells Caitlyn that she will “come for” her if she disparages her mom. She adds, after reading he book: “If you turn on my mom and you continue to bash us, I can’t, even for the sake of my sisters, spend time with someone who doesn’t care about my mother. Like, enough already.”
Ah, the irony of those last words. Not sure how far E! can stretch this feud but it’s not the first time Kardashian has promoted it. Sister Kendall Jenner also expressed her confusion over depictions in the book.
After the episode aired Sunday night, a defiant Kardashian stood her ground via Twitter.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.