- How to stream Hulu’s ‘The Act’ free 2 Years Ago
- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts SpongeBob meme to diss Green New Deal adversaries Tuesday 7:23 PM
- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take Tuesday 6:16 PM
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Tuesday 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Tuesday 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Tuesday 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Tuesday 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Tuesday 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Tuesday 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Tuesday 12:40 PM
In a valiant effort to keep up with ratings, Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians turned up the heat on a family feud.
Caitlyn Jenner‘s new memoir was the focus, as matriarch Kris Jenner enlisted help of daughter Kim Kardashian in gauging just how upset she should be over some of the depictions of her. In this clip, Kardashian also places the blame on Caitlyn for starting three families and screwing them all over.
Regarding the memoir—in which Jenner talks about her gender identity and describes being a “punching bag” while married to Kris—she tells Caitlyn that she will “come for” her if she disparages her mom. She adds, after reading he book: “If you turn on my mom and you continue to bash us, I can’t, even for the sake of my sisters, spend time with someone who doesn’t care about my mother. Like, enough already.”
Ah, the irony of those last words. Not sure how far E! can stretch this feud but it’s not the first time Kardashian has promoted it. Sister Kendall Jenner also expressed her confusion over depictions in the book.
After the episode aired Sunday night, a defiant Kardashian stood her ground via Twitter.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 5, 2017
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.