- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
In a valiant effort to keep up with ratings, Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians turned up the heat on a family feud.
Caitlyn Jenner‘s new memoir was the focus, as matriarch Kris Jenner enlisted help of daughter Kim Kardashian in gauging just how upset she should be over some of the depictions of her. In this clip, Kardashian also places the blame on Caitlyn for starting three families and screwing them all over.
Regarding the memoir—in which Jenner talks about her gender identity and describes being a “punching bag” while married to Kris—she tells Caitlyn that she will “come for” her if she disparages her mom. She adds, after reading he book: “If you turn on my mom and you continue to bash us, I can’t, even for the sake of my sisters, spend time with someone who doesn’t care about my mother. Like, enough already.”
Ah, the irony of those last words. Not sure how far E! can stretch this feud but it’s not the first time Kardashian has promoted it. Sister Kendall Jenner also expressed her confusion over depictions in the book.
After the episode aired Sunday night, a defiant Kardashian stood her ground via Twitter.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 5, 2017
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.