- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ 2 Years Ago
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign 2 Years Ago
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
In a valiant effort to keep up with ratings, Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians turned up the heat on a family feud.
Caitlyn Jenner‘s new memoir was the focus, as matriarch Kris Jenner enlisted help of daughter Kim Kardashian in gauging just how upset she should be over some of the depictions of her. In this clip, Kardashian also places the blame on Caitlyn for starting three families and screwing them all over.
Regarding the memoir—in which Jenner talks about her gender identity and describes being a “punching bag” while married to Kris—she tells Caitlyn that she will “come for” her if she disparages her mom. She adds, after reading he book: “If you turn on my mom and you continue to bash us, I can’t, even for the sake of my sisters, spend time with someone who doesn’t care about my mother. Like, enough already.”
Ah, the irony of those last words. Not sure how far E! can stretch this feud but it’s not the first time Kardashian has promoted it. Sister Kendall Jenner also expressed her confusion over depictions in the book.
After the episode aired Sunday night, a defiant Kardashian stood her ground via Twitter.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.