- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet 5 Years Ago
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat 5 Years Ago
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Today 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Today 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Today 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Today 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Today 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Today 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Today 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Today 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Today 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Why this week’s ‘Doctor Who’ is essential viewing Today 8:20 AM
Jimmy Kimmel made snow fly out of Kim Kardashian’s butt
Kim Kardashian’s rear end is about to ruin your holiday.
If Kim Kardashian’s oiled-up rear end already ruined free office coffee for you last week, you may not like where this is headed—especially if you’re already sick of the snow. As Jimmy Kimmel has proven time and again, nothing is sacred, not even the holiday season—and to prove it, his Thursday-night segment involved Kim Kardashian violently pooping out white slush.
Kimmel had his crew set up the Kim Kardashian Model Snowblower™—a regular old snowblower with Kardashian’s now infamous Paper magazine cover blown up and affixed to it—on Hollywood Boulevard, along with a whole bunch of fake snow.
Ostensibly unplanned technical difficulties abounded, which led to the incredibly awkward moment of Jimmy Kimmel Live crew members forced to scoop handfuls of the snow out of Snowblower Kim’s insides.
They eventually did get the machine working, and Hollywood locals were treated to a sight they never thought they’d get to see: falling snow. (They also got to see a life-size version of Kardashian’s ample assets, but that’s nothing special, really.)
Puerile? Sure. But either way, here’s Kim Kardashian pooping out a whole lot of fake snow.
H/T Reddit | Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live
Beejoli Shah is a reporter and editor whose work focuses on entertainment, internet culture, and social justice. Her work has been published in Rolling Stone, Cosmopolitan, Fusion, New York Magazine, the Guardian, and BuzzFeed, among others.