- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
Kevin Hart previews ‘Jumanji’ sequel—and Karen Gillan’s outfit is raising eyebrows
The Rock says her ‘jungle wardrobe’ will make sense.
Oh, damn. That’s a pretty good cast: Hart, the Rock, Karen Gillan, and Jack Black. While the existence of another Jumanji movie is certainly up for debate, more people zeroed in on Gillan’s outfit, or lack of one.
Day 1 of shooting “Jumanji” is officially in the can. We had a amazing first day. The chemistry & energy of our cast & crew was beyond amazing!!!! This movie is going to be dope as hell….Can’t wait to get back to work tomorrow @therock @karengillanofficial & jack black!!! #Jumanji
A photo posted by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on
The addition of Gillan, who is playing Ruby Roundhouse, was announced just two weeks ago, via the Rock’s Instagram. He claimed that “This isn’t just any role, but in many ways the most important role of the movie. We had to find a girl. But not just any girl.”
Today, he followed that up by saying her “jungle wardrobe” will make sense once we see the film. And then people were all, “Why don’t you wear it, then?”
Let’s see it from another angle.
The film debuts in 2017.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.