- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 3 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
Oh, damn. That’s a pretty good cast: Hart, the Rock, Karen Gillan, and Jack Black. While the existence of another Jumanji movie is certainly up for debate, more people zeroed in on Gillan’s outfit, or lack of one.
Day 1 of shooting “Jumanji” is officially in the can. We had a amazing first day. The chemistry & energy of our cast & crew was beyond amazing!!!! This movie is going to be dope as hell….Can’t wait to get back to work tomorrow @therock @karengillanofficial & jack black!!! #Jumanji
A photo posted by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on
The addition of Gillan, who is playing Ruby Roundhouse, was announced just two weeks ago, via the Rock’s Instagram. He claimed that “This isn’t just any role, but in many ways the most important role of the movie. We had to find a girl. But not just any girl.”
Today, he followed that up by saying her “jungle wardrobe” will make sense once we see the film. And then people were all, “Why don’t you wear it, then?”
Let’s see it from another angle.
The film debuts in 2017.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.