- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch 3 Years Ago
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year 3 Years Ago
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 3 Years Ago
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody Today 11:12 AM
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy Today 10:48 AM
- Save your Android from itself: How to delete Android apps Today 10:21 AM
- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage Today 8:53 AM
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
Oh, damn. That’s a pretty good cast: Hart, the Rock, Karen Gillan, and Jack Black. While the existence of another Jumanji movie is certainly up for debate, more people zeroed in on Gillan’s outfit, or lack of one.
Day 1 of shooting “Jumanji” is officially in the can. We had a amazing first day. The chemistry & energy of our cast & crew was beyond amazing!!!! This movie is going to be dope as hell….Can’t wait to get back to work tomorrow @therock @karengillanofficial & jack black!!! #Jumanji
A photo posted by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on
The addition of Gillan, who is playing Ruby Roundhouse, was announced just two weeks ago, via the Rock’s Instagram. He claimed that “This isn’t just any role, but in many ways the most important role of the movie. We had to find a girl. But not just any girl.”
Today, he followed that up by saying her “jungle wardrobe” will make sense once we see the film. And then people were all, “Why don’t you wear it, then?”
Let’s see it from another angle.
The film debuts in 2017.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.