- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Wednesday 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Wednesday 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Wednesday 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Wednesday 1:42 PM
Kevin Hart previews ‘Jumanji’ sequel—and Karen Gillan’s outfit is raising eyebrows
The Rock says her ‘jungle wardrobe’ will make sense.
Oh, damn. That’s a pretty good cast: Hart, the Rock, Karen Gillan, and Jack Black. While the existence of another Jumanji movie is certainly up for debate, more people zeroed in on Gillan’s outfit, or lack of one.
Day 1 of shooting “Jumanji” is officially in the can. We had a amazing first day. The chemistry & energy of our cast & crew was beyond amazing!!!! This movie is going to be dope as hell….Can’t wait to get back to work tomorrow @therock @karengillanofficial & jack black!!! #Jumanji
A photo posted by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on
The addition of Gillan, who is playing Ruby Roundhouse, was announced just two weeks ago, via the Rock’s Instagram. He claimed that “This isn’t just any role, but in many ways the most important role of the movie. We had to find a girl. But not just any girl.”
Today, he followed that up by saying her “jungle wardrobe” will make sense once we see the film. And then people were all, “Why don’t you wear it, then?”
Let’s see it from another angle.
The film debuts in 2017.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.