- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming 2 Years Ago
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
Just when you thought Kendrick Lamar’s “Humble” couldn’t get any better—you were right. But it can get funnier.
YouTuber RamzyRizzle uploaded a video yesterday called “‘HUMBLE.’ but almost every lyric is ‘syrup sandwiches.’” True to its name, the 47-second clip subs out the lyrical acrobatics on Kung Fu Kenny’s DAMN. single for his instantly memorable two-word phrase. The edits work remarkably well, and the slightly jarring shifts in the main piano melody somehow make the whole thing more enticing.
The video already has 35,000 views, and as one commenter noted, this could very well be the new “mom’s spaghetti.”
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.