- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
Kate McKinnon brings back her Jeff Sessions ‘SNL’ impression for ‘Late Night’
Saturday Night Live’s summer hiatus means that we’ll have to wait a few months to see any of the gaffes and shenanigans from the Trump administration played out by the cast, but luckily Kate McKinnon brought back one of her hit impressions to show us what we’re missing.
While her impression of Kellyanne Conway may have gotten more attention, her praised impression of Attorney General Jeff Sessions was less obvious casting. As she explained to Seth Meyers, it was a chance for her to finally use a facial expression she discovered she could do.
“It began as a joke pitch, and then it just sort of happened,” she said. “And what I noticed was that he has this funny little mouth and I could always do this thing with my lip.”
Even though she didn’t have to watch Sessions’ testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, she found plenty that she could use to riff off with her impression, invoking everything from soap dispensers to the sound of cicadas.
H/T The Daily Beast
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.