- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
Celebrities are known to go all out for Halloween, but one family in particular still has fans talking the day after with their adorable costumes and photos.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel celebrated the holiday in matching Toy Story attire: JT as Buzz Lightyear, Biel as Jesse, and their 2-year-old son Silas dressed head-to-toe as protagonist Woody—complete with a pull-able string attached on his back.
Biel posted two photos on her Twitter account, complete with the captions “All geared up and ready for Halloween! Plus, I may go hit on that Buzz…” referring to Timberlake, and, “Clearly Lil Woody is the boss of this Halloween rodeo! Love, Buzz, Jessie and Woody.”
Timberlake posted another shot on his Instagram account, showing the three of them beginning their trick-or-treating adventure.
“If you see us in these streets then have your candy ready! Trick-Or-Treat, little homies!—Woody, Jesse and Buzz,” the caption read.
This isn’t the first time the family has donned matching outfits for the spooky holiday. Last year, the trio dressed in Trolls costumes in order to promote Timberlake’s DreamWorks movie which featured his hit “Can’t Stop the Feeling!”
It’s safe to say the star-studded family one-upped itself this Halloween.
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.