- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
Everybody loves Jonah Hill. Do you not love Jonah Hill? That’s weird, and you must not agree with fundamental truths of the universe. You better keep quiet about your distaste for the Academy Award-nominated actor, lest you incur the wrath of Twitter fans who can’t stop hollering about how hot Hill is now.
My motivation for weight loss is skinny Jonah Hill. pic.twitter.com/8PJA2lGbgb— Kathy Wang (@Blamely_q) June 12, 2017
Sorry, I mean they can’t stop hollering about how conventionally attractive he is now. Hill’s always been sexy in his own way, even if it was on the inside. Look no further than his pudgy, dick-drawing Seth, who won Emma Stone’s heart a decade ago in Superbad. Now he has the beefy arms and trim figure to match his charm and dynamite comedic flair.
The 33-year-old actor has slimmed down in the past, but he packed 40 pounds back on for his role in the 2015 film, War Dogs. In order to drop the weight and keep it off this time, he enlisted the help of his shredded 21 Jump Street co-star, Channing Tatum.
I want whatever Jonah hill is having pic.twitter.com/KpQLlXtEFS— Eden (@edengoodall) June 12, 2017
“I wanted to get in better shape, so I called Channing Tatum and said, ‘Hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?'” Hill said on a Tonight Show interview. “Yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will. It’s the simplest thing in the entire world.”
First Chris Pratt now Jonah Hill DADBOD is out HOTBOD is in— strawberry jam (@JamofApollo) June 21, 2017
what stage of the apocalypse is Jonah Hill getting super hot— Witch Baby (@GoAskAvery) June 21, 2017
Hill clearly took Tatum’s words to heart.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.