- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ 2 Years Ago
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report 2 Years Ago
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon 2 Years Ago
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
Jonah Hill’s always been hot, but now he’s conventionally ripped
Hill took Channing Tatum’s advice to heart.
Everybody loves Jonah Hill. Do you not love Jonah Hill? That’s weird, and you must not agree with fundamental truths of the universe. You better keep quiet about your distaste for the Academy Award-nominated actor, lest you incur the wrath of Twitter fans who can’t stop hollering about how hot Hill is now.
My motivation for weight loss is skinny Jonah Hill. pic.twitter.com/8PJA2lGbgb
— Kathy Wang (@Blamely_q) June 12, 2017
Sorry, I mean they can’t stop hollering about how conventionally attractive he is now. Hill’s always been sexy in his own way, even if it was on the inside. Look no further than his pudgy, dick-drawing Seth, who won Emma Stone’s heart a decade ago in Superbad. Now he has the beefy arms and trim figure to match his charm and dynamite comedic flair.
The 33-year-old actor has slimmed down in the past, but he packed 40 pounds back on for his role in the 2015 film, War Dogs. In order to drop the weight and keep it off this time, he enlisted the help of his shredded 21 Jump Street co-star, Channing Tatum.
I want whatever Jonah hill is having pic.twitter.com/KpQLlXtEFS
— Eden (@edengoodall) June 12, 2017
“I wanted to get in better shape, so I called Channing Tatum and said, ‘Hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?'” Hill said on a Tonight Show interview. “Yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will. It’s the simplest thing in the entire world.”
First Chris Pratt now Jonah Hill DADBOD is out HOTBOD is in
— strawberry jam (@JamofApollo) June 21, 2017
what stage of the apocalypse is Jonah Hill getting super hot
— Witch Baby (@GoAskAvery) June 21, 2017
Hill clearly took Tatum’s words to heart.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.