- How to watch ‘Rachel Maddow’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
Jonah Hill’s always been hot, but now he’s conventionally ripped
Hill took Channing Tatum’s advice to heart.
Everybody loves Jonah Hill. Do you not love Jonah Hill? That’s weird, and you must not agree with fundamental truths of the universe. You better keep quiet about your distaste for the Academy Award-nominated actor, lest you incur the wrath of Twitter fans who can’t stop hollering about how hot Hill is now.
My motivation for weight loss is skinny Jonah Hill. pic.twitter.com/8PJA2lGbgb
— Kathy Wang (@Blamely_q) June 12, 2017
Sorry, I mean they can’t stop hollering about how conventionally attractive he is now. Hill’s always been sexy in his own way, even if it was on the inside. Look no further than his pudgy, dick-drawing Seth, who won Emma Stone’s heart a decade ago in Superbad. Now he has the beefy arms and trim figure to match his charm and dynamite comedic flair.
The 33-year-old actor has slimmed down in the past, but he packed 40 pounds back on for his role in the 2015 film, War Dogs. In order to drop the weight and keep it off this time, he enlisted the help of his shredded 21 Jump Street co-star, Channing Tatum.
I want whatever Jonah hill is having pic.twitter.com/KpQLlXtEFS
— Eden (@edengoodall) June 12, 2017
“I wanted to get in better shape, so I called Channing Tatum and said, ‘Hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?'” Hill said on a Tonight Show interview. “Yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will. It’s the simplest thing in the entire world.”
First Chris Pratt now Jonah Hill DADBOD is out HOTBOD is in
— strawberry jam (@JamofApollo) June 21, 2017
what stage of the apocalypse is Jonah Hill getting super hot
— Witch Baby (@GoAskAvery) June 21, 2017
Hill clearly took Tatum’s words to heart.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.