- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Everybody loves Jonah Hill. Do you not love Jonah Hill? That’s weird, and you must not agree with fundamental truths of the universe. You better keep quiet about your distaste for the Academy Award-nominated actor, lest you incur the wrath of Twitter fans who can’t stop hollering about how hot Hill is now.
My motivation for weight loss is skinny Jonah Hill. pic.twitter.com/8PJA2lGbgb— Kathy Wang (@Blamely_q) June 12, 2017
Sorry, I mean they can’t stop hollering about how conventionally attractive he is now. Hill’s always been sexy in his own way, even if it was on the inside. Look no further than his pudgy, dick-drawing Seth, who won Emma Stone’s heart a decade ago in Superbad. Now he has the beefy arms and trim figure to match his charm and dynamite comedic flair.
The 33-year-old actor has slimmed down in the past, but he packed 40 pounds back on for his role in the 2015 film, War Dogs. In order to drop the weight and keep it off this time, he enlisted the help of his shredded 21 Jump Street co-star, Channing Tatum.
I want whatever Jonah hill is having pic.twitter.com/KpQLlXtEFS— Eden (@edengoodall) June 12, 2017
“I wanted to get in better shape, so I called Channing Tatum and said, ‘Hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?'” Hill said on a Tonight Show interview. “Yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will. It’s the simplest thing in the entire world.”
First Chris Pratt now Jonah Hill DADBOD is out HOTBOD is in— strawberry jam (@JamofApollo) June 21, 2017
what stage of the apocalypse is Jonah Hill getting super hot— Witch Baby (@GoAskAvery) June 21, 2017
Hill clearly took Tatum’s words to heart.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.