- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
Jonah Hill’s always been hot, but now he’s conventionally ripped
Hill took Channing Tatum’s advice to heart.
Everybody loves Jonah Hill. Do you not love Jonah Hill? That’s weird, and you must not agree with fundamental truths of the universe. You better keep quiet about your distaste for the Academy Award-nominated actor, lest you incur the wrath of Twitter fans who can’t stop hollering about how hot Hill is now.
My motivation for weight loss is skinny Jonah Hill. pic.twitter.com/8PJA2lGbgb
— Kathy Wang (@Blamely_q) June 12, 2017
Sorry, I mean they can’t stop hollering about how conventionally attractive he is now. Hill’s always been sexy in his own way, even if it was on the inside. Look no further than his pudgy, dick-drawing Seth, who won Emma Stone’s heart a decade ago in Superbad. Now he has the beefy arms and trim figure to match his charm and dynamite comedic flair.
The 33-year-old actor has slimmed down in the past, but he packed 40 pounds back on for his role in the 2015 film, War Dogs. In order to drop the weight and keep it off this time, he enlisted the help of his shredded 21 Jump Street co-star, Channing Tatum.
I want whatever Jonah hill is having pic.twitter.com/KpQLlXtEFS
— Eden (@edengoodall) June 12, 2017
“I wanted to get in better shape, so I called Channing Tatum and said, ‘Hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?'” Hill said on a Tonight Show interview. “Yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will. It’s the simplest thing in the entire world.”
First Chris Pratt now Jonah Hill DADBOD is out HOTBOD is in
— strawberry jam (@JamofApollo) June 21, 2017
what stage of the apocalypse is Jonah Hill getting super hot
— Witch Baby (@GoAskAvery) June 21, 2017
Hill clearly took Tatum’s words to heart.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.