- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? 5 Years Ago
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
- #DeadUploadDay: YouTubers fight new rules for monetizing kids videos Today 10:39 AM
It’s the #FiftyShadesofJohnson collection, y’all.
Two of the images are fairly tame, but in one of the photos, she appears to be getting spanked. Naughty!
The comments might be the best part: While many followers commended her for the shots (“This sexy photo shoot may lead to baby #3. lol!!!”), others chastised her for attempting to be sexual while also being a mother.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall during this shoot.
A photo posted by Jessica Simpson (@jessicasimpson) on
Simpson is likely not the only woman who attempted a sexy photo shoot with her husband or bought some sex rope after seeing Fifty Shades of Grey on Valentine’s Day weekend. But she might have been the only woman to post a photo of her impressive V-Day sexy time soundtrack. The Cure and Black Sabbath? OK, Jessica. I’m on board.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.