- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Today 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Today 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Today 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Today 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Today 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Today 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Today 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Today 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Today 10:20 AM
- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well Today 9:58 AM
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard Today 9:25 AM
- Ted Cruz tries his ‘El Chapo’ Act again, to internet mockery Today 9:18 AM
- How to play the new ‘Tetris 99’ battle royale game on Nintendo Switch for free Today 9:12 AM
- ‘The Breaker Upperers’ is a quirky rom-com about friendship Today 8:54 AM
‘Let’s get real. Jeb needs this.’
A group of girls performing a bizarre tribute to Donald Trump was one of the many spectacles in a sea of Trump rallies, but there’s someone in the presidential race who probably needs it much more than Trump.
That sort of headline-making stunt might be the right call for a candidate willing to do whatever it takes to wrestle the mainstream media attention away from Trump—a harder thing to do now that he has the endorsement of Sarah Palin. So Jimmy Kimmel, always ready to help, decided to get a different group of singing girls to don patriotic dresses and perform for that other, more needy candidate: Jeb Bush.
They’re about as jazzed singing it as we are watching it, but between all of the fake and exhausted enthusiasm is a surprise appearance from Vanessa Hudgens, something Trump’s version never had.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.