- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Hillary Clinton covets Kim Kardashian’s next-level selfie technology
Taking cues from the master.
The presidential hopeful posed for a pic with the reality TV star and husband Kanye West at a fundraiser in August, and it garnered more than 970,000 likes and 35,000 comments to date. More importantly, it exposed Clinton to Kardashian’s unreal phone set-up.
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
According to Clinton, Kardashian has custom lighting equipment attached to her phone that activates when she switches the camera to selfie mode. It features a frame of bright bulbs, like a vanity mirror.
I mean, she whips it out. She hits this button. The light is there. She holds it at a perfect angle and she makes everybody look better than you have any reason to look… I have been desperately looking for one of those ever since with no luck. So if anybody knows where you can get one…
DeGeneres then quipped that Kardashian probably has a line of her own hitting stores soon.
Was she kidding? Yes. But would we buy that product? 100 percent.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.