- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
On ‘Ellen,’ Harry Styles admits he’s hooked up with a fan
Great news, Directioners!
After a series of softballs like “Never have I ever used another bandmate’s toothbrush,” Ellen eventually got to the good stuff: Have you ever hooked up with a fan?
But in true high school fashion, she doesn’t specify exactly what hooking up with someone constitutes, which makes it a little hard to believe that Harry Styles is the only member of the group who needs to turn his paddle to “I Have.”
Directioners are—as you might expect—quite excited about this development, regardless of what it means:
harry styles hooked up with a fan Harry Styles Hooked Up With A Fan HARRY STYLES HOOKED UP WITH A FAN
— Nikki Styles (@nikkixmaloles) November 18, 2015
So Harry Styles has admitted he’s hooked up with a fan. I guess it’s time I admit, it was me.
— Jenny Ferg (@jennyannferg) November 18, 2015
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.