- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
Great news, Directioners!
After a series of softballs like “Never have I ever used another bandmate’s toothbrush,” Ellen eventually got to the good stuff: Have you ever hooked up with a fan?
But in true high school fashion, she doesn’t specify exactly what hooking up with someone constitutes, which makes it a little hard to believe that Harry Styles is the only member of the group who needs to turn his paddle to “I Have.”
Directioners are—as you might expect—quite excited about this development, regardless of what it means:
harry styles hooked up with a fan Harry Styles Hooked Up With A Fan HARRY STYLES HOOKED UP WITH A FAN
— Nikki Styles (@nikkixmaloles) November 18, 2015
So Harry Styles has admitted he’s hooked up with a fan. I guess it’s time I admit, it was me.
— Jenny Ferg (@jennyannferg) November 18, 2015
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.