- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League 1 Year Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
If only we could all have as much fun as Gucci Mane is having in Iceland.
The “Lemonade” rapper posted clips to his Instagram Story on Friday from his Iceland hotel room, which appears to be situated right on a geothermal hotspot (aka, a natural jacuzzi). Gucci Mane seems totally delighted by the whole ordeal, even if the water was “hot as hell.”
“Bruh. I’m in a lagoon, dog,” he says after lowering himself into the water.
Gucci Mane in Iceland is hilarious.— ronald isley (@yoyotrav) June 22, 2018
“Bruh. I’m in a lagoon, dog.” Lmfao. pic.twitter.com/3gieigguH3
His excitement is almost as radiant as his teeth.
“This ain’t no pool, ya boy Guwop in the lagoon,” Gucci Mane says, referring to his nickname that has carried different meanings before and after his struggles with drugs and symbolizes his personal growth post-prison.
I love @gucci1017 IG because it’s just one happy moment after another. No negativity at all, and you gotta be a cold hearted mother fucker not to love the sheer joy that is Gucci Mane post jail— Lee (@yeezalini) June 22, 2018
Dude has improved his life in every single way.
Gucci Mane is featured with Migos’ Quavo on Ty Dolla $ign’s summer anthem “Pineapple.” The video dropped on Wednesday—while Gucci Mane was probably busy having the best damn time of his life. If you need him, he’ll be splashing around lagoons.
“I hope no polar bear come from under the rocks ’cause it’s outside,” he says.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.