- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying 5 Years Ago
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Today 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Today 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Today 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
Having already tackled Biz Markie and and the Beastie Boys, the Muppets are putting on their dancing shoes for a rendition of Digital Underground’s “Humpty Dance,” thanks to another mashup from isthishowyougoviral, or Mylo the Cat. And who better than to take up Shock G’s mantel than Gonzo?
Gonzo has a lot going for him: fans that go gaga, impeccable fashion taste, a cool Rowlf on the piano, and enough craziness about him to actually pull off the dance (which Shock G explains later in his song). If anybody can get the Muppets (and all of us) to dance now, it’s gonna be Gonzo.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.