- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed 10 Months Ago
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
Ocean dropped it on his Tumblr “in the late night,” and it sounds distinctly Frank Ocean, a sumptuous mix of plaintive guitar and layered vocals. It also got some love from fellow musicians.
— Lily (@lilyallen) February 15, 2018
The cover I never knew I really needed. 🤤💕 pic.twitter.com/rYHUNCY52W
— K A C E Y M U S G R A V E S (@KaceyMusgraves) February 15, 2018
In a previous post, Ocean gave a shout-out to the Shaggs, and late last year he hinted that he might have finished another album. He released Blonde and Endless in 2016. The cover caused even more speculation about a new album because some people apparently didn’t know it was a cover.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.