- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
- Net neutrality died last year. But the fight’s just begun Friday 1:18 PM
- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ Friday 1:02 PM
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed Friday 12:55 PM
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food Friday 12:46 PM
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack Friday 12:38 PM
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Friday 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Friday 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Friday 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Friday 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Friday 10:10 AM
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms Friday 10:10 AM
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Friday 9:43 AM
- The 25 worst passwords of 2018 Friday 9:27 AM
Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik’s smoldering ‘Fifty Shades’ video spices up the web
Screengrab via Twitter/Taylor Swift
People are obviously obsessed with the video, as it features some out-of-the-ordinary steamy scenes for Swift. Some are even calling this her sexiest video yet, as she sports some daring lingerie on a bed.
But besides that, it’s fairly dry: No PDA ensues throughout the video. To be fair, it is a breakup song about two famous celebrities who are struggling to be with one another, living the Hollywood life in desperation. They trash hotel rooms while lamenting their lost love. Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) and Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) make a couple of hot cameos, too.
Buckle up. Fifty Shades Darker will debut in theaters on Valentine’s Day.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.