- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
Thanks to some very organized, slightly obsessed people on Twitter, many of us were able to ring in the new year in ideal fashion, with Beyonće.
It was carefully calculated that if you played “Feeling Myself” by Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé at precisely 11:58:50 on New Year’s Eve, Beyonće would stop. your. world.
if you play "feeling myself" by nicki Minaj and beyonće at exactly 11:58:50 pm on New Year's Eve, beyonće will say "world stop" in 2017 and "Carry on" in 2018 ! What a great way to start your year!!!!— عُمر (@evilful) December 26, 2017
If you were a couple too many bottles of champagne in by midnight, then well… good for you! But also, lucky for you, this historical, beautiful moment was captured across social media.
so i tested out the theory that if you play "Feeling Myself" by Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé at exactly 11:58:50 pm on New Year's Eve, Beyoncé will say "world stop" in 2017 and "Carry on" in 2018, AND BITCH IT WORKEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/8db39Zg7Y5— x🍯 (@xavierliciouss) January 1, 2018
Carry on, 2018.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.