- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Today 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Today 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Today 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Today 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Today 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
Ed Sheeran is in a cast Monday after getting into a bike accident in London.
The 26-year-old pop star was reportedly riding his push-bike when a vehicle knocked him down, breaking his arm. Sheeran was rushed to the hospital and is said to be “in a stable condition,” but there’s no word yet on whether the accident will affect his upcoming Asian tour.
The singer posted a photo of his cast and sling to Instagram early Monday, with the caption: “I’ve had a bit of a bicycle accident and I’m currently waiting on some medical advice, which may affect some of my upcoming shows. Please stay tuned for further news. Ed x”
A post shared by Ed Sheeran (@teddysphotos) on
If his arm is—in fact—broken, playing the guitar every night would definitely be a lot of stress on his bones. And as the Mirror points out, Sheeran plays his guitar right-handed, which appears to be the arm most impacted by the accident.
The first date of Sheeran’s Asian tour is scheduled for October 22 in Taipei, followed by appearances in Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. His last 2017 dates are scheduled for November 19 in Mumbai, India, and November 23 in Dubai.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.