- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray 2 Years Ago
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Ed Sheeran is in a cast Monday after getting into a bike accident in London.
The 26-year-old pop star was reportedly riding his push-bike when a vehicle knocked him down, breaking his arm. Sheeran was rushed to the hospital and is said to be “in a stable condition,” but there’s no word yet on whether the accident will affect his upcoming Asian tour.
The singer posted a photo of his cast and sling to Instagram early Monday, with the caption: “I’ve had a bit of a bicycle accident and I’m currently waiting on some medical advice, which may affect some of my upcoming shows. Please stay tuned for further news. Ed x”
A post shared by Ed Sheeran (@teddysphotos) on
If his arm is—in fact—broken, playing the guitar every night would definitely be a lot of stress on his bones. And as the Mirror points out, Sheeran plays his guitar right-handed, which appears to be the arm most impacted by the accident.
The first date of Sheeran’s Asian tour is scheduled for October 22 in Taipei, followed by appearances in Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. His last 2017 dates are scheduled for November 19 in Mumbai, India, and November 23 in Dubai.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.