- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Wednesday 12:55 PM
Trevor Noah’s side-by-side of Trump and Anthony Scaramucci is spot-on
He’s a quick learner.
Newly appointed White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci has only been in his new job for a few days, and although he’s already bungled some aspects of it, he’s at least got the hand gestures down.
It’s fairly normal to talk with your hands, but The Daily Show has already noticed that after just a few days on the job, Scaramucci is already emulating Donald Trump with sweeping hand movements. He’s a quick learner.
The Mooch did his homework. pic.twitter.com/Wku0DF2ovd— The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow) July 24, 2017
The hand gesture supercut is part of a larger segment from Trevor Noah and The Daily Show on Scaramucci—or as he’s called by his friends, the Mooch. Like others in the Trump administration, Scaramucci has offered his boss fawning praise when he knows Trump is watching, deleted his old anti-Trump tweets, directly contradicted other Trump officials on Sunday morning news shows, and even has a link to Goldman Sachs.
He’ll fit right in.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.