- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her 12 Months Ago
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Today 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Today 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Today 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
‘Black Panther’ fans love that Daniel Kaluuya wore Fenty Beauty to the Oscars
Daniel Kaluuya, who played Wakanda tribe leader W’Kabi, wore one of Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty products to the 2018Oscars, BuzzFeed News reported. According to a tweet from the cosmetics company, the actor had on the Pro Filt’r Foundation in the shades #480 and #490.
The critics—AKA Black Panther fans on Twitter—were surprised and thrilled with the news.
king of fenty beauty omg
— black birls bistory bonth (@FlNEWHINE) March 6, 2018
They also commended the makeup artist’s skill.
That blending job wow
— luz🍷 (@cinnabombdotcom) March 6, 2018
you couldn't even tell he had anything on wow
— Folake-Bianca (@FolakeBianca) March 6, 2018
Amber Amos is the makeup artist responsible for Kaluuya’s face and the impeccable blending technique. According to her Instagram, she’s done the Get Out star’s makeup for a number of events.
Some people on Twitter wanted to know: What other Black Panther celebs have been repping Fenty Beauty?
Overall, they were pleased.
— κ ε ι r y ♡🐝 (@KEIRYYONCE) March 7, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.