- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Daniel Kaluuya, who played Wakanda tribe leader W’Kabi, wore one of Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty products to the 2018Oscars, BuzzFeed News reported. According to a tweet from the cosmetics company, the actor had on the Pro Filt’r Foundation in the shades #480 and #490.
The critics—AKA Black Panther fans on Twitter—were surprised and thrilled with the news.
king of fenty beauty omg— black birls bistory bonth (@FlNEWHINE) March 6, 2018
They also commended the makeup artist’s skill.
That blending job wow— Lynn Guini🍷 (@cinnabombdotcom) March 6, 2018
you couldn't even tell he had anything on wow— Folake-Bianca (@FolakeBianca) March 6, 2018
Amber Amos is the makeup artist responsible for Kaluuya’s face and the impeccable blending technique. According to her Instagram, she’s done the Get Out star’s makeup for a number of events.
Some people on Twitter wanted to know: What other Black Panther celebs have been repping Fenty Beauty?
Overall, they were pleased.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.