- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote 10 Months Ago
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Today 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Today 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Today 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Today 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Today 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Today 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Today 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Today 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Today 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Today 11:10 AM
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now Today 10:59 AM
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 Today 10:59 AM
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
‘Black Panther’ fans love that Daniel Kaluuya wore Fenty Beauty to the Oscars
Daniel Kaluuya, who played Wakanda tribe leader W’Kabi, wore one of Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty products to the 2018Oscars, BuzzFeed News reported. According to a tweet from the cosmetics company, the actor had on the Pro Filt’r Foundation in the shades #480 and #490.
The critics—AKA Black Panther fans on Twitter—were surprised and thrilled with the news.
king of fenty beauty omg
— black birls bistory bonth (@FlNEWHINE) March 6, 2018
Wha!? Mind blown 🤯 thought he was just drinking water and eating vegetable. Daaaam. 👍🏾
— Wakanda’s TOP Travel Agent (@kinkyhautecurl) March 6, 2018
They also commended the makeup artist’s skill.
That blending job wow
— luz🍷 (@cinnabombdotcom) March 6, 2018
you couldn't even tell he had anything on wow
— Folake-Bianca (@FolakeBianca) March 6, 2018
Amber Amos is the makeup artist responsible for Kaluuya’s face and the impeccable blending technique. According to her Instagram, she’s done the Get Out star’s makeup for a number of events.
Some people on Twitter wanted to know: What other Black Panther celebs have been repping Fenty Beauty?
Overall, they were pleased.
— κ ε ι r y ♡🐝 (@KEIRYYONCE) March 7, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.