- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme 1 Year Ago
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement 1 Year Ago
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
‘Black Panther’ fans love that Daniel Kaluuya wore Fenty Beauty to the Oscars
Daniel Kaluuya, who played Wakanda tribe leader W’Kabi, wore one of Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty products to the 2018Oscars, BuzzFeed News reported. According to a tweet from the cosmetics company, the actor had on the Pro Filt’r Foundation in the shades #480 and #490.
The critics—AKA Black Panther fans on Twitter—were surprised and thrilled with the news.
king of fenty beauty omg
— black birls bistory bonth (@FlNEWHINE) March 6, 2018
They also commended the makeup artist’s skill.
That blending job wow
— luz🍷 (@cinnabombdotcom) March 6, 2018
you couldn't even tell he had anything on wow
— Folake-Bianca (@FolakeBianca) March 6, 2018
Amber Amos is the makeup artist responsible for Kaluuya’s face and the impeccable blending technique. According to her Instagram, she’s done the Get Out star’s makeup for a number of events.
Some people on Twitter wanted to know: What other Black Panther celebs have been repping Fenty Beauty?
Overall, they were pleased.
— κ ε ι r y ♡🐝 (@KEIRYYONCE) March 7, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.