- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
As the debate about vaccinating your children rages and the measles outbreak spreads across parts of the country, a key question remains: whether those who haven’t been vaccinated should be banned from schools or daycare centers in order to protect those who can’t get those shots yet.
Whatever solutions go into effect are bound to be controversial, but Conan O’Brien thought of the best alternative. Why ban the unvaccinated children from attending schools or daycares? Those institutions should be inclusive, but not at the risk of further spreading the disease. Conan’s solution: Kind Hearts Daycare, which looks like something straight out of a futuristic film, or perhaps a remake of Bubble Boy.
There, everyone wins—at least until some of the free-ranging kids get the idea to share a bubble or poke a hole in one of them, because if nothing else, kids can be both curious and cruel. But we’re sure Conan has a solution for emergencies like that, too.
Screengrab via Team Coco/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.