- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
Your childhood won’t be the same after you see Chrissy Teigen’s Easy-Bake Oven portrait
Easy-Bake Ovens: not just for kids.
Teigen, who’s currently co-hosting FABLife, decided to show off her new Easy-Bake Oven while she had some time in her dressing room. She appears nude in the photo, using the Easy-Bake Oven as a prop to cover herself, and tells her Instagram followers to come get the goods she’ll be baking.
A photo posted by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
While the photo appears to follow Instagram’s guidelines, Teigen isn’t a fan of the company’s policy when it comes to nudity in photographs; back in June she tried to post a photo of a toples shoot she did, but Instagram kept deleting it.
But for now Teigen, who is an accomplished cook, decided to try out the Easy-Bake Oven out for herself. Although she was excited at first, she soon discovered one of the disappointing things about the Easy-Bake Oven’s pint-sized portions.
We’re left with one question: will there be Easy-Bake Oven-sized recipes in her upcoming cookbook? Inquiring minds want to know.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.