- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Monday 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Monday 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Monday 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Monday 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Monday 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Monday 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Monday 1:24 PM
Teigen, who’s currently co-hosting FABLife, decided to show off her new Easy-Bake Oven while she had some time in her dressing room. She appears nude in the photo, using the Easy-Bake Oven as a prop to cover herself, and tells her Instagram followers to come get the goods she’ll be baking.
A photo posted by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
While the photo appears to follow Instagram’s guidelines, Teigen isn’t a fan of the company’s policy when it comes to nudity in photographs; back in June she tried to post a photo of a toples shoot she did, but Instagram kept deleting it.
But for now Teigen, who is an accomplished cook, decided to try out the Easy-Bake Oven out for herself. Although she was excited at first, she soon discovered one of the disappointing things about the Easy-Bake Oven’s pint-sized portions.
We’re left with one question: will there be Easy-Bake Oven-sized recipes in her upcoming cookbook? Inquiring minds want to know.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.