- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
The Super Bowl bet between Chris Pratt and Chris Evans has T-shirts
The battle of the Chrises has gone full T-shirt. Who ya got?
This Sunday’s Super Bowl will decide a lot more than just which football team walks away with the Vince Lombardi trophy. That’s because a little social media trash talk between Chris Evans and Chris Pratt last week got heated and one of the most epic celebrity BFF bets was placed.
The stakes of this battle of the Chrises? If the Star-Lord’s beloved Seahawks win, Evans vowed to visit the Seattle Children’s hospital dressed in his Captain America best and sporting a 12th man flag. But if Evans’ Patriots best the birds, Pratt pledged to visit Boston’s Christopher’s Haven in full Star-Lord gear sporting a Tom Brady jersey.
While it remains to be seen exactly which actor will have to make good on the wager, the bet has already been commemorated with an epic “Superhero Bowl” T-shirt. The design, which comes care of Crystal “Bamboota” Fontan, is being sold exclusively on Teefury.com.
The best part about it all? The proceeds from T-shirt sales will benefit both Christopher’s Haven and Seattle Children’s Hospital. So if you don’t want to sport some dumb 12th man T-shirt or a Brady jersey this Sunday, grab one of these bad boys and make sure you’re the coolest person at your Super Bowl party.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.