- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Today 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
The Super Bowl bet between Chris Pratt and Chris Evans has T-shirts
The battle of the Chrises has gone full T-shirt. Who ya got?
This Sunday’s Super Bowl will decide a lot more than just which football team walks away with the Vince Lombardi trophy. That’s because a little social media trash talk between Chris Evans and Chris Pratt last week got heated and one of the most epic celebrity BFF bets was placed.
The stakes of this battle of the Chrises? If the Star-Lord’s beloved Seahawks win, Evans vowed to visit the Seattle Children’s hospital dressed in his Captain America best and sporting a 12th man flag. But if Evans’ Patriots best the birds, Pratt pledged to visit Boston’s Christopher’s Haven in full Star-Lord gear sporting a Tom Brady jersey.
While it remains to be seen exactly which actor will have to make good on the wager, the bet has already been commemorated with an epic “Superhero Bowl” T-shirt. The design, which comes care of Crystal “Bamboota” Fontan, is being sold exclusively on Teefury.com.
The best part about it all? The proceeds from T-shirt sales will benefit both Christopher’s Haven and Seattle Children’s Hospital. So if you don’t want to sport some dumb 12th man T-shirt or a Brady jersey this Sunday, grab one of these bad boys and make sure you’re the coolest person at your Super Bowl party.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.