- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
Chris Evans and Chris Pratt face off in a Super Bowl rivalry
BY MEGAN VICK
Marvel‘s Captain America: Civil War won’t be out for another year yet, but the gloves are already off for Captain America himself, Chris Evans.
Evans—a long proclaimed New England Patriots supporter—took to Twitter to inform fellow Marvel star Chris Pratt, a diehard Seattle Seahawks fan, that they are enemies for the next two weeks until their respective football teams face off in Super Bowl XLIX.
Do you think Star-Lord is going to take that unchallenged? Of course not. Pratt came back with an impressive level of sass, saying that the Seahawks’ quarterback Russell Wilson is the real the real Captain America.
The jab only proves to put Evans in more of a fighting mood. He’s now ready to make bets and has some questions about what a Seahawk is in the first place.
Pratt has yet to respond to Evans’ rebuttal but stay tuned. If Captain America and Star-Lord are going to face off you know it can only be epic.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)