- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies 5 Years Ago
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Today 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Today 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Today 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Today 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
Chelsea Handler protests Kim Kardashian with nude photos of her own
Chelsea Handler, Kanye West, other celebs take public, partisan positions on Kim’s ass.
This story contains sexually explicit material and may be NSFW.
A photo posted by Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) on
Hours later, Handler posted a previously banned, Vladimir Putin-mocking topless shot on a horse along with the caption: “Just so I’m clear, Instagram… it’s ok to use nudity to sexualize yourself on your site, but not to make a joke? I’m just so confused.”
It has since been either deleted or taken down by Instagram.
While Handler didn’t take a dig at the muse and inspiration for her photo directly, Glee actress Naya Rivera did, commenting directly on Kardashian’s Instagram page, “I normally don’t. But… you’re someone’s mother…” on Kardashian’s original post.
But Kardashian’s husband, rapper Kanye West, was more than supportive.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 12, 2014
It’s been a long day of processing Kardashian’s talents, so we’ll defer to comedian Billy Eichner.
If ur already as sick of looking at that pic of Kim Kardashian as I am here’s a pic of Bob Hope to cleanse the palate pic.twitter.com/z4Kzl99gze
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) November 12, 2014
Photo via Joe Shlabotnik/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.