- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 4 Years Ago
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
Chelsea Handler protests Kim Kardashian with nude photos of her own
Chelsea Handler, Kanye West, other celebs take public, partisan positions on Kim’s ass.
This story contains sexually explicit material and may be NSFW.
A photo posted by Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) on
Hours later, Handler posted a previously banned, Vladimir Putin-mocking topless shot on a horse along with the caption: “Just so I’m clear, Instagram… it’s ok to use nudity to sexualize yourself on your site, but not to make a joke? I’m just so confused.”
It has since been either deleted or taken down by Instagram.
While Handler didn’t take a dig at the muse and inspiration for her photo directly, Glee actress Naya Rivera did, commenting directly on Kardashian’s Instagram page, “I normally don’t. But… you’re someone’s mother…” on Kardashian’s original post.
But Kardashian’s husband, rapper Kanye West, was more than supportive.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 12, 2014
It’s been a long day of processing Kardashian’s talents, so we’ll defer to comedian Billy Eichner.
If ur already as sick of looking at that pic of Kim Kardashian as I am here’s a pic of Bob Hope to cleanse the palate pic.twitter.com/z4Kzl99gze
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) November 12, 2014
Photo via Joe Shlabotnik/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.