- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Thursday 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Thursday 11:06 AM
Chelsea Handler protests Kim Kardashian with nude photos of her own
Chelsea Handler, Kanye West, other celebs take public, partisan positions on Kim’s ass.
This story contains sexually explicit material and may be NSFW.
A photo posted by Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) on
Hours later, Handler posted a previously banned, Vladimir Putin-mocking topless shot on a horse along with the caption: “Just so I’m clear, Instagram… it’s ok to use nudity to sexualize yourself on your site, but not to make a joke? I’m just so confused.”
It has since been either deleted or taken down by Instagram.
While Handler didn’t take a dig at the muse and inspiration for her photo directly, Glee actress Naya Rivera did, commenting directly on Kardashian’s Instagram page, “I normally don’t. But… you’re someone’s mother…” on Kardashian’s original post.
But Kardashian’s husband, rapper Kanye West, was more than supportive.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 12, 2014
It’s been a long day of processing Kardashian’s talents, so we’ll defer to comedian Billy Eichner.
If ur already as sick of looking at that pic of Kim Kardashian as I am here’s a pic of Bob Hope to cleanse the palate pic.twitter.com/z4Kzl99gze
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) November 12, 2014
Photo via Joe Shlabotnik/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.