- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran 5 Years Ago
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats 5 Years Ago
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original 5 Years Ago
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station 5 Years Ago
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Today 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Today 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Today 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Knight Before Christmas’ is gosh-darned hopeful Today 7:30 AM
- Harley Quinn strikes out alone in DC Universe’s new R-rated cartoon Today 7:00 AM
Chelsea Handler protests Kim Kardashian with nude photos of her own
Chelsea Handler, Kanye West, other celebs take public, partisan positions on Kim’s ass.
This story contains sexually explicit material and may be NSFW.
A photo posted by Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) on
Hours later, Handler posted a previously banned, Vladimir Putin-mocking topless shot on a horse along with the caption: “Just so I’m clear, Instagram… it’s ok to use nudity to sexualize yourself on your site, but not to make a joke? I’m just so confused.”
It has since been either deleted or taken down by Instagram.
While Handler didn’t take a dig at the muse and inspiration for her photo directly, Glee actress Naya Rivera did, commenting directly on Kardashian’s Instagram page, “I normally don’t. But… you’re someone’s mother…” on Kardashian’s original post.
But Kardashian’s husband, rapper Kanye West, was more than supportive.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 12, 2014
It’s been a long day of processing Kardashian’s talents, so we’ll defer to comedian Billy Eichner.
If ur already as sick of looking at that pic of Kim Kardashian as I am here’s a pic of Bob Hope to cleanse the palate pic.twitter.com/z4Kzl99gze
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) November 12, 2014
Photo via Joe Shlabotnik/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.