- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Sunday 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Sunday 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
Chelsea Handler protests Kim Kardashian with nude photos of her own
Chelsea Handler, Kanye West, other celebs take public, partisan positions on Kim’s ass.
This story contains sexually explicit material and may be NSFW.
A photo posted by Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) on
Hours later, Handler posted a previously banned, Vladimir Putin-mocking topless shot on a horse along with the caption: “Just so I’m clear, Instagram… it’s ok to use nudity to sexualize yourself on your site, but not to make a joke? I’m just so confused.”
It has since been either deleted or taken down by Instagram.
While Handler didn’t take a dig at the muse and inspiration for her photo directly, Glee actress Naya Rivera did, commenting directly on Kardashian’s Instagram page, “I normally don’t. But… you’re someone’s mother…” on Kardashian’s original post.
But Kardashian’s husband, rapper Kanye West, was more than supportive.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 12, 2014
It’s been a long day of processing Kardashian’s talents, so we’ll defer to comedian Billy Eichner.
If ur already as sick of looking at that pic of Kim Kardashian as I am here’s a pic of Bob Hope to cleanse the palate pic.twitter.com/z4Kzl99gze
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) November 12, 2014
Photo via Joe Shlabotnik/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.