- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
The ‘Breaking Bad’ series finale answered every question except…
It’s hard to talk about the Breaking Bad finale without dunking your head into a spoiler Jacuzzi, but let’s just say Gilligan and Co. tied up all the loose ends nicely. After what must have been the tensest half-season in TV history, it was nice to have some real closure and—finally—breathe out. “Felina” answered just about every question fans had. Does Jesse get his revenge on Todd? Who is the ricin for? Does Skyler live? … Every question except one.
LMAOOO Huell is still there. pic.twitter.com/2xqCze7jre
— PJ (@pjhoody) September 30, 2013
What happened to Huell?! #breakingbadfinale
— Chris Manners (@ChrisIManners) September 30, 2013
Wait a sec, where is Huell Babineaux? Last we saw Saul Goodman’s bodyguard, he was chilling in a safehouse until further notice, believing Jesse’s brains were elsewhere than in his head and that he himself was in mortal danger. Hank told him to stay put. As far as we know, Huell never left.
— Los (@trmendus_repeat) September 30, 2013
So what happened to Huell and Ted Beneke???
— Tom Ward (@i_am_tomward) September 30, 2013
@aaronpaul_8 What happens to Huell??!
— Safoora (@SaffyTaffy) September 30, 2013
A Place Beyond Time, the Ancient Consciousness That Has No Name watches the silent figure of Huell transcend the dimensional borders.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) September 30, 2013
Next week on Breaking Bad, the gripping conclusion you all have been waiting for – What actually happened to Huell: http://t.co/TGvO5mQAY8
— Marceline Abadeer (@QueenVampMarcie) September 30, 2013
— Matthew Knell (@MatthewKnell) September 30, 2013
someone let huell out
— Sam Biddle (@samfbiddle) September 30, 2013
— Christian (@_crishchun) September 30, 2013
I guess we’ll find out when Better Call Saul premieres. Or wait, here’s an idea: Let’s ask Lavell Crawford, the comic who plays Huell on Breaking Bad:
Huell out of the safe house for just the weekend don’t tell hysenberg @ stand up live Phoenix,Az sept 27-28th
— Lavell Crawford (@Lavellthacomic) September 27, 2013
I would tell Heisenberg, but [SPOILERS]!
Photo via Irmin360/Flickr
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.