- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
The ‘Breaking Bad’ series finale answered every question except…
It’s hard to talk about the Breaking Bad finale without dunking your head into a spoiler Jacuzzi, but let’s just say Gilligan and Co. tied up all the loose ends nicely. After what must have been the tensest half-season in TV history, it was nice to have some real closure and—finally—breathe out. “Felina” answered just about every question fans had. Does Jesse get his revenge on Todd? Who is the ricin for? Does Skyler live? … Every question except one.
LMAOOO Huell is still there. pic.twitter.com/2xqCze7jre
— PJ (@pjhoody) September 30, 2013
What happened to Huell?! #breakingbadfinale
— Chris Manners (@ChrisIManners) September 30, 2013
Wait a sec, where is Huell Babineaux? Last we saw Saul Goodman’s bodyguard, he was chilling in a safehouse until further notice, believing Jesse’s brains were elsewhere than in his head and that he himself was in mortal danger. Hank told him to stay put. As far as we know, Huell never left.
— Los (@trmendus_repeat) September 30, 2013
So what happened to Huell and Ted Beneke???
— Tom Ward (@i_am_tomward) September 30, 2013
@aaronpaul_8 What happens to Huell??!
— Safoora (@SaffyTaffy) September 30, 2013
A Place Beyond Time, the Ancient Consciousness That Has No Name watches the silent figure of Huell transcend the dimensional borders.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) September 30, 2013
Next week on Breaking Bad, the gripping conclusion you all have been waiting for – What actually happened to Huell: http://t.co/TGvO5mQAY8
— Marceline Abadeer (@QueenVampMarcie) September 30, 2013
— Matthew Knell (@MatthewKnell) September 30, 2013
someone let huell out
— Sam Biddle (@samfbiddle) September 30, 2013
— Christian (@_crishchun) September 30, 2013
I guess we’ll find out when Better Call Saul premieres. Or wait, here’s an idea: Let’s ask Lavell Crawford, the comic who plays Huell on Breaking Bad:
Huell out of the safe house for just the weekend don’t tell hysenberg @ stand up live Phoenix,Az sept 27-28th
— Lavell Crawford (@Lavellthacomic) September 27, 2013
I would tell Heisenberg, but [SPOILERS]!
Photo via Irmin360/Flickr
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.