- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her 1 Year Ago
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? 1 Year Ago
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
The feud between YouTube stars Bhad Bhabie and WoahhVicky spilled out into the streets of California. And Bhad Bhabie, aka Danielle Bregoli, appeared to throw a punch before she was dragged away.
Here’s another view of the mostly verbal confrontation.
The beef between Bhad Bhabie and WoahhVicky, who has 126,000 subscribers on YouTube (and 1.4 million followers on Instagram) and who has faced controversy for claiming to be Black when she’s really white, has been brewing since at least 2017. It’s unclear if the feud is real or for entertainment purposes, but plenty of people have been fascinated by it.
WoahhVicky, whose real name is Victoria Waldrip, made a horribly racist diss track, titled “Ching Chong,” at YouTube star Ricegum last year, and Bhad Bhabie responded with this video, telling Vicky that “you can’t even talk right. You need speech class.”
Later, the two had a vulgar FaceTime conversation in which Vicky said she was going to beat up Bhad Bhabie.
All of that apparently led to their recent confrontation.
Lil Tay, who’s apparently 9 years old and who has more than 46,000 YouTube subscribers and 280,000 Instagram followers also was involved in the verbal brouhaha. Afterward, she said Bhad Bhabie was a “broke-ass bitch” and said that “you can’t fight for shit.” The child also said Bhad Bhabie should “go back to beating up your mom on Dr. Phil.”
No physical damage appeared to be done by either social media star, and it’s unlikely this feud is going to end anytime soon. Even if it’s fake, there are too many potential page iews and clicks to back away now. But here’s an idea: Perhaps there’s room on the Logan Paul vs. KSI boxing undercard to squash this beef for good.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.