- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him 2 Years Ago
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Today 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Today 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Today 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Today 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Today 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
“Beyhive” Beyoncé stans are well aware that at any given moment, the star is probably waiting in the wings with another one of her surprise announcements. But as evidenced by Beyoncé’s late-night Instagram post celebrating the birth of her twins, the internet hasn’t lost excitement over such gifts from the Queen.
Shortly after 12am CT, Beyoncé shared her glorious portrait of her and the latest additions to the Carter family, Sir Carter and Rumi, who, according to her caption, were born on June 14.
And despite the numerous times Beyoncé has bestowed these gems upon the world, the internet was Not. Ready.
Oh my god Beyonce pic.twitter.com/hcYR5LGAYt— Jack Mull (@J4CKMULL) July 14, 2017
beyoncé actually invented motherhood tbh. pic.twitter.com/BghJelCf6w— king crissle (@crissles) July 14, 2017
Oi, Beyonce, congratulations on becoming the 1st woman ever to give birth.— Edwin ℳasobeji (@madeinmwanza) July 14, 2017
Wow. Iconic reveals. I'm convinced Beyoncé invented motherhood. pic.twitter.com/dZnw0uKGeD— ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ (@goddessyonce) July 14, 2017
me: I'm so tired. I think I might go to bed soon.— Frank Costa (@feistyfrank) July 14, 2017
Honestly, she and the babes really do look like a piece of art.
Beyoncé unveils her twins for the first time, c.July 2017 // The East Wall of the Ara Pacis, c. 13 BCE pic.twitter.com/HZtxD3jXKR— .x kuro (@kurogato) July 14, 2017
However, one thing is still unclear—are her babies’ names Sir and Rumi, or Sir Carter Carter and Rumi Carter, or Sir Carter and Rumi is just “Rumi” and following in her mother’s footsteps at just one-month-old?
Beyoncé wrote "Sir Carter and Rumi" not "Sir and Rumi Carter" so is Rumi not a Carter or is Sir Carter Sir Carter Carter? pic.twitter.com/UTOvLLupP4— Kingsley (@kingsleyyy) July 14, 2017
Beyoncé just watching us debating whether or not it's Sir Carter Carter knowing damn well she will wait another 6 months before clarifying pic.twitter.com/nLQi4PHJpv— Young Steve Jobs (@TheGreat_Natsby) July 14, 2017
Perhaps that’s another announcement for another day.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.