- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history 4 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn 4 Years Ago
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 4 Years Ago
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
The sleepy Republican candidate is getting his own bedtime story to help him settle in at the end of the day—a mix of the classic book Goodnight Moon and a collection of Carson’s oddest statements.
It’s a soothing tale—at least until the moon comes in. Or maybe it’s more of a nightmare. Either way, it won’t matter to Carson, because he’s probably already asleep.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.