- Instagram has mixed feelings about Mindy Kaling supporting Aziz Ansari 2 Years Ago
- Donald Trump keeps pushing his unsubstantiated voter fraud claims Today 4:09 PM
- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels Today 2:54 PM
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Today 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
Barack Obama can’t stop dunking all over Trump in this ‘NBA 2K17’ simulation
Obama has some moves.
Barack Obama played basketball throughout his presidency, and he was noted as a solid, if not a spectacular, participant. Donald Trump plays plenty of golf, but also tends to eat fast food and has reportedly been gaining weight while in the presidency.
So, if they happened to play a game of basketball against each other, the betting odds would be comparable to those of the upcoming Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor boxing match—Obama, like Mayweather, would be a massive favorite.
Luckily, we don’t have to imagine the scenario, because somebody simulated an Obama-Trump basketball matchup using NBA 2K17. You won’t be surprised that Obama dominates. You won’t be surprised that Trump can’t stop falling to the ground. And you won’t be surprised that Obama dunks on Trump as much as possible.
For those who are put off by Trump’s misogynistic tweeting and his penchant for treating the media as a punching bag, there might be some catharsis in watching that video. But there’s also this fact: This is the only time you’ll ever get the chance to see Obama breaking Trump’s ankles.
H/T Big Lead
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.