- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool 2 Years Ago
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ 2 Years Ago
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
- Jill Biden says even if you don’t like Joe Biden, you need to vote for Joe Biden Today 10:43 AM
- Report on ideal thermostat temperature brings out the dad jokes Today 10:28 AM
- Edited videos of Portland protests are telling half-truths Today 10:20 AM
- Netflix debuts upcoming releases section on the Netflix TV app Today 9:29 AM
- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace Today 8:53 AM
- PewDiePie marries Marzia—and shares photos of YouTube’s royal wedding Today 8:35 AM
- How to stream Club América vs. Tigres UANL in the Leagues Cup semis Today 8:17 AM
Barack Obama played basketball throughout his presidency, and he was noted as a solid, if not a spectacular, participant. Donald Trump plays plenty of golf, but also tends to eat fast food and has reportedly been gaining weight while in the presidency.
So, if they happened to play a game of basketball against each other, the betting odds would be comparable to those of the upcoming Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor boxing match—Obama, like Mayweather, would be a massive favorite.
Luckily, we don’t have to imagine the scenario, because somebody simulated an Obama-Trump basketball matchup using NBA 2K17. You won’t be surprised that Obama dominates. You won’t be surprised that Trump can’t stop falling to the ground. And you won’t be surprised that Obama dunks on Trump as much as possible.
For those who are put off by Trump’s misogynistic tweeting and his penchant for treating the media as a punching bag, there might be some catharsis in watching that video. But there’s also this fact: This is the only time you’ll ever get the chance to see Obama breaking Trump’s ankles.
H/T Big Lead
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.