- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon 2 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes 2 Years Ago
- 12 adult toys sex bloggers swear by 2 Years Ago
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad Today 8:35 AM
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons Today 8:00 AM
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie Today 7:59 AM
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club Today 6:56 AM
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
Barack Obama can’t stop dunking all over Trump in this ‘NBA 2K17’ simulation
Obama has some moves.
Barack Obama played basketball throughout his presidency, and he was noted as a solid, if not a spectacular, participant. Donald Trump plays plenty of golf, but also tends to eat fast food and has reportedly been gaining weight while in the presidency.
So, if they happened to play a game of basketball against each other, the betting odds would be comparable to those of the upcoming Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor boxing match—Obama, like Mayweather, would be a massive favorite.
Luckily, we don’t have to imagine the scenario, because somebody simulated an Obama-Trump basketball matchup using NBA 2K17. You won’t be surprised that Obama dominates. You won’t be surprised that Trump can’t stop falling to the ground. And you won’t be surprised that Obama dunks on Trump as much as possible.
For those who are put off by Trump’s misogynistic tweeting and his penchant for treating the media as a punching bag, there might be some catharsis in watching that video. But there’s also this fact: This is the only time you’ll ever get the chance to see Obama breaking Trump’s ankles.
H/T Big Lead
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.