- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’
Ariana Grande is here to distract us from beef.
Grande teased the new single on Thursday night, while multitasking. She also referenced the Drake-Kanye West Twitter drama that started yesterday, tweeting, “guys, i know there are grown men arguing online rn but miley and i dropping our beautiful, new songs tonight so if y’all could please jus behave for just like a few hours so the girls can shine that’d be so sick thank u.”
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on
guys, i know there are grown men arguing online rn but miley and i dropping our beautiful, new songs tonight so if y'all could please jus behave for just like a few hours so the girls can shine that'd be so sick thank u
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) December 14, 2018
It’s a hypnotic slow jam, and some are already speculating that it’s about the late Mac Miller, but the whistle notes at the end have people screaming, crying, unable to breathe.
this is not a drill, ariana does whistle notes at the end of imagine skdkskaksksk pic.twitter.com/b5mUnHflzq
— wafi 🥀 (@itswafihabib) December 14, 2018
— Kat | Ari could u follow? (@vicariousariana) December 14, 2018
Of course, there are entire compilations of Grande’s high notes on YouTube, but this one has been anticipated.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.