- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free Wednesday 10:28 AM
Ariana Grande kills at ‘Carpool Karaoke,’ debunks longstanding internet rumor
Ariana Grande can sing. That’s never been in doubt. But the pop star and former actress joined James Corden for a round of “Carpool Karaoke” and to discuss some things that are entirely untrue this week.
The “Dangerous Woman” belted out a few of her hits—and crushed a Celine Dion impersonation—while discussing the constant pregnancy rumors and how one photo led to the rampant rumors that the 25-year-old insists on being carried everywhere: Grande explained that her toes were bleeding after a video shoot and she thought the photo was cute because of the situation.
“So you don’t get carried everywhere?” Corden asked.
“No! That’s so stupid!” she laughed.
Grande told The Late Late Show host about her Jaws-themed birthday party, her love of Little Shop of Horrors, and tossed around the idea of starting a band with Corden.
Grande’s latest album, Sweetener, is set to be released this week.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.