- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
Ariana Grande kills at ‘Carpool Karaoke,’ debunks longstanding internet rumor
Ariana Grande can sing. That’s never been in doubt. But the pop star and former actress joined James Corden for a round of “Carpool Karaoke” and to discuss some things that are entirely untrue this week.
The “Dangerous Woman” belted out a few of her hits—and crushed a Celine Dion impersonation—while discussing the constant pregnancy rumors and how one photo led to the rampant rumors that the 25-year-old insists on being carried everywhere: Grande explained that her toes were bleeding after a video shoot and she thought the photo was cute because of the situation.
“So you don’t get carried everywhere?” Corden asked.
“No! That’s so stupid!” she laughed.
Grande told The Late Late Show host about her Jaws-themed birthday party, her love of Little Shop of Horrors, and tossed around the idea of starting a band with Corden.
Grande’s latest album, Sweetener, is set to be released this week.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.