- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
Ariana Grande can sing. That’s never been in doubt. But the pop star and former actress joined James Corden for a round of “Carpool Karaoke” and to discuss some things that are entirely untrue this week.
The “Dangerous Woman” belted out a few of her hits—and crushed a Celine Dion impersonation—while discussing the constant pregnancy rumors and how one photo led to the rampant rumors that the 25-year-old insists on being carried everywhere: Grande explained that her toes were bleeding after a video shoot and she thought the photo was cute because of the situation.
“So you don’t get carried everywhere?” Corden asked.
“No! That’s so stupid!” she laughed.
Grande told The Late Late Show host about her Jaws-themed birthday party, her love of Little Shop of Horrors, and tossed around the idea of starting a band with Corden.
Grande’s latest album, Sweetener, is set to be released this week.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.