- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca 4 Years Ago
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds 4 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot 4 Years Ago
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle Today 9:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia Today 9:00 AM
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
Gigi Gorgeous is probably best known for beauty vlogging, hanging out with Kylie Jenner, and documenting her life as a trans woman, but now she can add “actress” to her résumé with her appearance in Adam Lambert’s new video for “Another Lonely Night.”
The video features a cast of lonely Vegas characters trying to make it in the city: a showgirl, a stripper, Lambert as a lounge singer, and Gorgeous as the officiant at a Little White Wedding Chapel.
Gorgeous described the filming experience on Instagram earlier this week, saying, “My character’s storyline is so dark and was really different for me.” Lambert described his co-star as an “icon” on Twitter, so time will tell if their paths will cross for another collaboration soon.
Screengrab via Adam Lambert/YouTube
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.