- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
Usually, asking the internet to Photoshop you into something or to comment on your appearance is a terrible idea. Twitter is filled with trolls, and they’re more than willing to take your innocent request and then crap all over you.
Teigen said she was at a Victoria’s Secret fashion show in Shanghai this weekend, but since she claimed nobody was available for her fitting, she had one small request—help in making herself part of the show.
no one is answering my phone calls or emails but I am here in shanghai and ready for my fitting !!!!!! https://t.co/VzrMDRJiP2— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 18, 2017
Can someone photoshop me into this pic.twitter.com/ULf1qPglsa— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 18, 2017
The responses were quick and well done. Well, some of them were well done.
I gotchu pic.twitter.com/FLMpK6BYJ9— chanelle (@jloverbby) November 18, 2017
Edited it a lil pic.twitter.com/acFI7hgtzm— Miss Malatji (@ItsMats_) November 18, 2017
I gotchu girl. pic.twitter.com/qV5Q7rGO5t— X R (@mrxavierandres) November 18, 2017
Other attempts weren’t quite as successful.
I have two options for you pic.twitter.com/r5L05GwpI1— Julian (@ontheeheight) November 18, 2017
DON'T ASK ME WHY, i just edited your face in all of them bc why not? KJHJKAHSJKHKJH K pic.twitter.com/YTZX5wBko4— yoss,,✧ (@mileyisworth) November 18, 2017
There you go pic.twitter.com/D8DtNtW5g1— Filiberto Becerra (@filibertobp) November 18, 2017
I tried to make it subtle pic.twitter.com/szy9sOb62D— Stargirl (@Scara_Ha) November 18, 2017
But here’s the real punchline. Teigen wasn’t in Shanghai at all. Instead, she later tweeted out pictures of herself at the L.A. Lakers game.
john got benched pic.twitter.com/II1IcmE3Ye— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 20, 2017
It turns out the Victoria's Secret fashion show was yesterday and someone (clearly jealous of me) cancelled my wake up call they will be hearing from my lawyers— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 20, 2017
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.