- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa’s reunion is even sweeter when Gal Gadot joins in
The Mother of Dragons, daughter of Zeus, and the King of the Seven Seas walked into a bar.
It has been more than six years since we last saw Khal Drogo take command on Game of Thrones, but co-stars Jason Momoa and Emilia Clarke’s latest reunion makes it seem like it was just yesterday—and this time they’ve got a third companion.
Although they’ve hung out together multiple times since Momoa finished on Game of Thrones, this reunion comes at a big time for both of them. Clarke, who’s sporting blonde hair for Daenerys Targaryen, is filming Game of Thrones’ eighth and final season while Momoa is in the midst of a global press tour for Justice League. On Sunday, the two met in London for some drinks, and their joy is infectious.
Clarke posted the first photo of them to Instagram, calling Momoa her “sun and stars” (as Daenerys did to Drogo), proving it doesn’t take the sun rising in the west and setting in the east for these two to reunite.
Momoa shared a different photo on Sunday, where he lamented the fact that they weren’t able to see each other more often.
Crazy mad insane LOVE for this queen it’s truly like bubbles of giggles are in our bellies when we are together. It’s a shame we don’t get to see each other as much as we would like but when we do i feel like a fucking KHAL love u @emilia_clarke always forever Yer Jalan Atthirari Anni #getreadyhereicome #GOTohana #slaps mahalo @bullchinashope1_ for always taking care of me @cristian.bullinachinashop you make it a home away from home brother. Aloha Drogo
A post shared by Jason Momoa (@prideofgypsies) on
However, their reunion would become even more super after they were joined by Momoa’s Justice League co-star Gal Gadot, who plays Wonder Woman in the DC films. And for Momoa, it was a pure fanboy moment.
“I’m so honored to know these two amazing women queens goddesses @gal_gadot@emilia_clarke Wonder Woman aka amazing mother warrior aka saves my ass all the time in JL And Khalessi aka mother of Fucking dragons aka my boo aka moon of my life,” he wrote.
Aquaman and Wonder Woman may be uniting in their own movie, but as far as Game of Thrones is concerned they’re definitely Team Dany.
H/T E! News
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.