- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Monday 11:10 AM
We can’t all obtain special dialing wands. Also: a Phish forum leaks Game of Thrones cast members’ porn pasts, Justin Bieber cries, and public-speaking tips from bums.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An aspiring rapper shot his friend because he thought he had to make a human sacrifice to join the Illuminati.
- The largest Phish fan forum got a tip that multiple Game of Thrones actresses had porn pasts.
- Which type of lips are you? Liver lips? (Brought to you by 1960.)
- Lululemon withdraws sheer yoga pants. Its stock drops.
- Copenhagen is testing out legal street urination.
- Selena Gomez and David Letterman have both made Justin Bieber cry.
- Where will the characters of Girls be in 10 years?
- Ten non-basketball March Madness tournaments for 2013.
- Great public-speaking tips from subway bums.
Is this mobile keyboard technology—called Minuum, the “little keyboard for big fingers“—the future of mobile typing? It oughta be, because we can’t all just mash the keyboard with our palms to obtain a special dialing wand.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.