- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
This is the tiny mobile keyboard our fat fingers need
We can’t all obtain special dialing wands. Also: a Phish forum leaks Game of Thrones cast members’ porn pasts, Justin Bieber cries, and public-speaking tips from bums.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An aspiring rapper shot his friend because he thought he had to make a human sacrifice to join the Illuminati.
- The largest Phish fan forum got a tip that multiple Game of Thrones actresses had porn pasts.
- Which type of lips are you? Liver lips? (Brought to you by 1960.)
- Lululemon withdraws sheer yoga pants. Its stock drops.
- Copenhagen is testing out legal street urination.
- Selena Gomez and David Letterman have both made Justin Bieber cry.
- Where will the characters of Girls be in 10 years?
- Ten non-basketball March Madness tournaments for 2013.
- Great public-speaking tips from subway bums.
Is this mobile keyboard technology—called Minuum, the “little keyboard for big fingers“—the future of mobile typing? It oughta be, because we can’t all just mash the keyboard with our palms to obtain a special dialing wand.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.