- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special 6 Years Ago
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary 6 Years Ago
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook 6 Years Ago
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future 6 Years Ago
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
We can’t all obtain special dialing wands. Also: a Phish forum leaks Game of Thrones cast members’ porn pasts, Justin Bieber cries, and public-speaking tips from bums.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An aspiring rapper shot his friend because he thought he had to make a human sacrifice to join the Illuminati.
- The largest Phish fan forum got a tip that multiple Game of Thrones actresses had porn pasts.
- Which type of lips are you? Liver lips? (Brought to you by 1960.)
- Lululemon withdraws sheer yoga pants. Its stock drops.
- Copenhagen is testing out legal street urination.
- Selena Gomez and David Letterman have both made Justin Bieber cry.
- Where will the characters of Girls be in 10 years?
- Ten non-basketball March Madness tournaments for 2013.
- Great public-speaking tips from subway bums.
Is this mobile keyboard technology—called Minuum, the “little keyboard for big fingers“—the future of mobile typing? It oughta be, because we can’t all just mash the keyboard with our palms to obtain a special dialing wand.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.