- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ 2 Months Ago
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
In another instance of a white man making his mark in a foreign land, a North Dakota tourist in Thailand was caught on video going on a racist, homophobic tirade that included boasting about raping children.
The man, identified by TMZ as Daniel Franckowiak, is seen yelling slurs and threats in a clip shared on YouTube by user Vlog Bbc.
The video starts with the man establishing his identity.“I’m a real motherfucker,” he yells. “I kill people, I rape children. I kill faggots.”
“I’m real,” he continues. “I’ll fucking kill and rape you too.”
“You’re going down,” he says to the person recording the video. “You’re going down you coward chink bitch.”
“I don’t drink. You know why I drink? To fuck you kooks up,” he goes on. “I don’t drink to be happy, I drink to destroy you. You’re going to get destroyed.”
The next few seconds shows an inaudible conversation between Franckowiak and two men in yellow shirts. He also appears to start dancing. Once the cops show up, he holds his hands up and complies with the arrest.
“I ain’t here to fuck with you man,” he says as he is being cuffed. “Put me on YouTube, make me famous.”
According to the YouTube description, Franckowiak attacked a shop unprompted and wouldn’t pay for the damages or apologize.
“’We have a food shop and he just came in and started shouting and abusing us,” a student reportedly said. “He was aggressive and racist.”
”I don’t know what we did wrong,” she added. “It was unprovoked. He shouted at everybody and said the most horrible things.”
According to the YouTube description, he was previously reported for attacking a McDonald’s mannequin in the city.
Franckowiak is from Bismark, North Dakota, and was reportedly being investigated for criminal damage for breaking a window at the restaurant in Chiang Mai, which is in the northern part of the country.
Samira Sadeque is a New York-based journalist reporting on immigration, sexual violence, and mental health, and will sometimes write about memes and dinosaurs too. Her work also appears in Reuters, NPR, and NBC among other publications. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School, and her work has been nominated for SAJA awards. Follow: @Samideque