- Hulu and George Clooney strike gold with ‘Catch-22’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to cut the cord when you’re broke Today 6:30 AM
- Jazz pianist turns Cardi B flex video, James Charles apology into viral bops Today 6:28 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Linux Today 6:00 AM
- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
You can feel the love.
Service members love their dogs and their dogs love them right back. Is there anything more heartwarming than watching veterans return home to sweet reunions with the pets they have missed? No, there is not. This Veterans Day, have all the feels over these photos and videos of brave Americans and their four-legged friends:
A photo posted by BEST DOG EVER (@best_dog_ever_in_carlsbad) on
“On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” – Dan Lipinski. In honor of ALL who have served. Thank you. #veteransday2015 #honorourveterans #courage #service #sacrifice #mwd #military #loyalty #mansbestfriend #gotyoursix #dogstagram #dogsoffreedom #dogsofinstagram #freedomisnotfree
A photo posted by Dogs of Freedom (@dogsoffreedom) on
Thank you to our veterans for their service.
Image via Instagram.com/dogsoffreedom
Carrie Nelson is a writer and documentary filmmaker. Nelson’s reporting for the Daily Dot focused on LGBTQ issues, feminism, and internet culture.