- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
University of Southern California linebacker Osa Chad Masina was suspended by the school this week amid allegations of drugging and raping a woman on two separate occasions in July.
According to a search warrant obtained by TMZ, Masina and another USC football player, Don Hill, drugged and raped the victim, and then Snappedchatted videos and photos of the rape and sent them to the victim’s ex-boyfriend, who is a football player at the University of Arizona.
The first incident allegedly took place on July 14 in Los Angeles. The woman told police that she had been with Masina at a frat party, drinking and taking Xanax. She was then taken to Hill’s apartment, according to TMZ. “The next thing the victim recalls is having sex with Osa Chad Masina,” the search warrant says.
The woman told TMZ she remembers Masina “holding her head and putting her mouth on his penis” while Hill was having vaginal sex with her. She later found out he’d sent photos of the assault to her ex-boyfriend, she told police.
The next incident occurred on July 26 in Utah. The search warrant reports that the woman was partying with Masina and passed out. She woke up to Masina anally raping her and forcing her to perform oral sex. She went to the police, who performed a rape kit.
The search warrant was for Masina’s DNA and phone. Hill, meanwhile, is scheduled to play for USC this Saturday.
Lyz Lenz is currently the managing editor of the Rumpus. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Jezebel, the Columbia Journalism Review, and Mashable.