- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Ham live Friday 6:30 PM
- The ‘Smooth Bernie’ conspiracy is false, but the memes are fire Friday 3:59 PM
- Trump says he wants to raise the vaping age to 21 Friday 3:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 Friday 1:11 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls Friday 1:05 PM
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran Friday 12:52 PM
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats Friday 12:35 PM
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Friday 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Friday 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Friday 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Friday 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Friday 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Friday 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Friday 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Friday 9:14 AM
University of Southern California linebacker Osa Chad Masina was suspended by the school this week amid allegations of drugging and raping a woman on two separate occasions in July.
According to a search warrant obtained by TMZ, Masina and another USC football player, Don Hill, drugged and raped the victim, and then Snappedchatted videos and photos of the rape and sent them to the victim’s ex-boyfriend, who is a football player at the University of Arizona.
The first incident allegedly took place on July 14 in Los Angeles. The woman told police that she had been with Masina at a frat party, drinking and taking Xanax. She was then taken to Hill’s apartment, according to TMZ. “The next thing the victim recalls is having sex with Osa Chad Masina,” the search warrant says.
The woman told TMZ she remembers Masina “holding her head and putting her mouth on his penis” while Hill was having vaginal sex with her. She later found out he’d sent photos of the assault to her ex-boyfriend, she told police.
The next incident occurred on July 26 in Utah. The search warrant reports that the woman was partying with Masina and passed out. She woke up to Masina anally raping her and forcing her to perform oral sex. She went to the police, who performed a rape kit.
The search warrant was for Masina’s DNA and phone. Hill, meanwhile, is scheduled to play for USC this Saturday.
Lyz Lenz is currently the managing editor of the Rumpus. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Jezebel, the Columbia Journalism Review, and Mashable.