- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked 3 Years Ago
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV 3 Years Ago
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
USC football players allegedly Snapchatted rape and sent it to victim’s ex-boyfriend
Osa Chad Masina has been suspended, but Don Hill will play for the Trojans this weekend.
University of Southern California linebacker Osa Chad Masina was suspended by the school this week amid allegations of drugging and raping a woman on two separate occasions in July.
According to a search warrant obtained by TMZ, Masina and another USC football player, Don Hill, drugged and raped the victim, and then Snappedchatted videos and photos of the rape and sent them to the victim’s ex-boyfriend, who is a football player at the University of Arizona.
The first incident allegedly took place on July 14 in Los Angeles. The woman told police that she had been with Masina at a frat party, drinking and taking Xanax. She was then taken to Hill’s apartment, according to TMZ. “The next thing the victim recalls is having sex with Osa Chad Masina,” the search warrant says.
The woman told TMZ she remembers Masina “holding her head and putting her mouth on his penis” while Hill was having vaginal sex with her. She later found out he’d sent photos of the assault to her ex-boyfriend, she told police.
The next incident occurred on July 26 in Utah. The search warrant reports that the woman was partying with Masina and passed out. She woke up to Masina anally raping her and forcing her to perform oral sex. She went to the police, who performed a rape kit.
The search warrant was for Masina’s DNA and phone. Hill, meanwhile, is scheduled to play for USC this Saturday.
Lyz Lenz is currently the managing editor of the Rumpus. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Jezebel, the Columbia Journalism Review, and Mashable.