- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Build a trampoline snuggle fort and more with this week’s hottest pins
Get more out of life with these clever hacks.
Pinterest statistics tracker Repinly keeps tabs on which pins prove to be the most repinnable. Each week, we comb its popular pins from the past seven days to find the quotes, photos, and DIY projects that are hot on Pinterest right now.
There’s a name for those brilliant solutions to everyday dilemmas. Called “Life hacks,” they’re the not-always-obvious resolutions to the problems you didn’t even know you had.
This week, Pinterest has caught life-hack fever with a series of popular pins that offer unexpected tricks for giving old household items and tired routines new life. Check out seven that are trending right now:
1) Turn a trampoline into a snuggle fort. (original pin)
2) Blend cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg into bronzer. (original pin)
3) Cook strawberries in the oven to make healthy fruit snacks. (original pin)
4) Glue cork boards in kitchen cupboards for pinning recipes. (original pin)
5) Turn Febreze into a weapon for office battles. (original pin)
6) Make a coat hanger into an inexpensive holiday wreath. (original pin)
7) Use a wig to give your cat a brand new look. (original pin)
All photos via Pinterest
Lauren Rae Orsini is a web culture reporter who specializes in anime and the business of fandom. Her work has been published by Forbes and Business Insider.