- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate 7 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
Build a trampoline snuggle fort and more with this week’s hottest pins
Get more out of life with these clever hacks.
Pinterest statistics tracker Repinly keeps tabs on which pins prove to be the most repinnable. Each week, we comb its popular pins from the past seven days to find the quotes, photos, and DIY projects that are hot on Pinterest right now.
There’s a name for those brilliant solutions to everyday dilemmas. Called “Life hacks,” they’re the not-always-obvious resolutions to the problems you didn’t even know you had.
This week, Pinterest has caught life-hack fever with a series of popular pins that offer unexpected tricks for giving old household items and tired routines new life. Check out seven that are trending right now:
1) Turn a trampoline into a snuggle fort. (original pin)
2) Blend cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg into bronzer. (original pin)
3) Cook strawberries in the oven to make healthy fruit snacks. (original pin)
4) Glue cork boards in kitchen cupboards for pinning recipes. (original pin)
5) Turn Febreze into a weapon for office battles. (original pin)
6) Make a coat hanger into an inexpensive holiday wreath. (original pin)
7) Use a wig to give your cat a brand new look. (original pin)
All photos via Pinterest
Lauren Rae Orsini is a web culture reporter who specializes in anime and the business of fandom. Her work has been published by Forbes and Business Insider.