- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Wednesday 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Wednesday 2:07 PM
The male answer to Hooters, Tallywackers, is hiring on Craigslist
The restaurant and bar is opening in Dallas in May.
The first Hooters opened its doors in Clearwater, Florida, in 1983. 22 years later, a new version of the infamous breastaurant is opening in Dallas, Texas. It’s called Tallywackers, and it’s the male answer to the boob-focused beer and wings chain.
Tallywackers is set to open in May. According to a Craigslist ad, the restaurant is currently holding an open casting call for bartenders, servers, cooks, busboys, and hosts.
But from the looks of it, they’re actually looking for models who just happen to be able to hold a tray.
The restaurant and bar will be located in the Dallas neighborhood of Oak Lawn, which Dallas Eater describes as the “gayborhood.” So far, so good.
According to Urban Dictionary, a tallywacker is a euphemism for a penis. This place will surely combine the elegance of Chippendales with the subtlety of Hooters.
H/T Towleroad | Illustration by Max Fleishman
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.