- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment 4 Years Ago
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
The male answer to Hooters, Tallywackers, is hiring on Craigslist
The restaurant and bar is opening in Dallas in May.
The first Hooters opened its doors in Clearwater, Florida, in 1983. 22 years later, a new version of the infamous breastaurant is opening in Dallas, Texas. It’s called Tallywackers, and it’s the male answer to the boob-focused beer and wings chain.
Tallywackers is set to open in May. According to a Craigslist ad, the restaurant is currently holding an open casting call for bartenders, servers, cooks, busboys, and hosts.
But from the looks of it, they’re actually looking for models who just happen to be able to hold a tray.
The restaurant and bar will be located in the Dallas neighborhood of Oak Lawn, which Dallas Eater describes as the “gayborhood.” So far, so good.
According to Urban Dictionary, a tallywacker is a euphemism for a penis. This place will surely combine the elegance of Chippendales with the subtlety of Hooters.
H/T Towleroad | Illustration by Max Fleishman
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.