- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction 4 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday 4 Years Ago
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Today 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Today 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Today 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
The restaurant and bar is opening in Dallas in May.
The first Hooters opened its doors in Clearwater, Florida, in 1983. 22 years later, a new version of the infamous breastaurant is opening in Dallas, Texas. It’s called Tallywackers, and it’s the male answer to the boob-focused beer and wings chain.
Tallywackers is set to open in May. According to a Craigslist ad, the restaurant is currently holding an open casting call for bartenders, servers, cooks, busboys, and hosts.
But from the looks of it, they’re actually looking for models who just happen to be able to hold a tray.
The restaurant and bar will be located in the Dallas neighborhood of Oak Lawn, which Dallas Eater describes as the “gayborhood.” So far, so good.
According to Urban Dictionary, a tallywacker is a euphemism for a penis. This place will surely combine the elegance of Chippendales with the subtlety of Hooters.
H/T Towleroad | Illustration by Max Fleishman
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.